EI bans poster for defending babies

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
whats exisle?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
A site that banned me after TWO posts ages ago. I am the reason they started checking all registrants before allowing them to become members.

No, asshole... I and my wife are the reason they started checking all registrants.

Anyway...

ExIsle... yeah, I remember that place. I seem to recall repeatedly shitting on that place a few years ago.

I think I have two accounts left over there. I'll have to check my records to see.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
No, asshole... I and my wife are the reason they started checking all registrants.

Anyway...

ExIsle... yeah, I remember that place. I seem to recall repeatedly shitting on that place a few years ago.

I think I have two accounts left over there. I'll have to check my records to see.

How very odd, since, I had no problem signing up originally. Just registered, and I was in. After they banned me, this was no longer the case. One was then required to wait until the site owners reviewed the registration. Therefore, it was ME, you lying cunt.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
How very odd, since, I had no problem signing up originally. Just registered, and I was in. After they banned me, this was no longer the case. One was then required to wait until the site owners reviewed the registration. Therefore, it was ME, you lying cunt.

You pear-headed twat, go fuck a moose or something and get your ass out of CoyoteUgly's scene.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Must have been easy moving her hands.

Sorry, if you want me to understand what you're saying, you're gonna have to pull that nine year old cock out of your mouth.

It's common courtesy, you know. ;)

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
CU: Remember that bitch Natoli and her father? LOL.