Eloisel

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
I have a question & ur the only poter i knows whos got kids.......but uno when pregnant women get all 'nesty' b4 delivery & like clean & disinfect everything in their environment; how do u clean a ceiling?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
The best and quickest way to clean a ceiling is to repaint it. Otherwise you have to get up there and do all kinds of backbreaking scrubbing. Total pain in the ass and ultimately not as effective.

PS unless you're humping Spiderman, disinfecting your ceiling for baby's arrival is not as important as you might think.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Hello, Sun.

I quit being domesticated some time back. However, on cleaning the ceiling, it mostly depends on why you are cleaning it and what kind of material the ceiling is.

If you are trying to remove pet smells and smoking odors from the house, then, using a cleaning solution of white vinegar and plain water, and with a damp sponge, wipe the ceilings, walls, and woodwork. Dry the area you are washing as quickly as possible as painted sheetrock, painted plasterboard, and wood will soak up and swell from excess water -which you don't want.

White vinegar and water solution is also good for cleaning crayon, spaghetti stains, and such off the walls and ceilings.

If you are trying to clean up spiderwebs, dust curtains and that other grungy gunk that seems to appear out of nowhere sometimes, then use a dusting spray like Endust on the end of a broom and sweep the ceiling and walls.

Otherwise, vacuum the ceiling and if it still needs sprucing up, paint it.

P.S. Since you are pregnant, then stay away from cleaning chemicals and paint. And, stay off ladders and chairs and such to get up high enough to wash the ceiling. Get a man to do that stuff - it is one of the things they are good for.

SuN

Oh I'm not pregnant, I just know pregnant chicks clean ceilings.

thanks for the advice, will hunt down the dust chemical for the broom, I like the sound of it.
Painting isnt rly an option, no wai i'm attempting up side down painting.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Being pregnant is a special time in a woman's life for her and all those around her. :)

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I didn't abuse my husband. He ran out on me when I was six months pregnant - a week before Christmas - and the day they came and repossessed our car, our furniture, and evicted me from our apartment. He'd spent all our money on drugs instead of paying the bills and God knows what else. I was very young and very naive and really didn't have a clue. The sad but funny thing about that is he was my good husband. I married Satan after him.

Sorry some woman did you wrong but it wasn't me.

Seph

Retired Account
Oh I'm not pregnant, I just know pregnant chicks clean ceilings.

thanks for the advice, will hunt down the dust chemical for the broom, I like the sound of it.
Painting isnt rly an option, no wai i'm attempting up side down painting.

why are you even doing you're ceiling.

Seph

Retired Account
no i wud have cleaned it after 10% and not stared at it for that excess 80%

Seph

Retired Account
Well, if you had to spend 90% of your sex life staring at it, you'd clean it, too.

ps. try harder in bed you lazy bint ;)

then u wont have to complain about lying on your back looking at the ceiling.

SuN

u guys have no idea how boring and shitty secks can be....

Seph

Retired Account
Sex ur doing it all wrong.

Seph

Retired Account
well were gonna get bored then.

SuN

Its all about the ingredients, no?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
ps. try harder in bed you lazy bint ;)

then u wont have to complain about lying on your back looking at the ceiling.

lol, hey, I was just stating the commonly known.... As for myself, I can proudly say that I've been in blissful ignorance about my ceiling's cleanliness for the last 10 years. And I intend to stay that way, too :D