Elrod

Tyrant

103844.jpg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Psst Elrod. Hey Elrod.....there's a bird on your head, d00d.

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
Funny thing about that smiley... I'm the one shooting the gun. I was on the way to a concert and some fool tried to stick me up while I had my contrabass clarinet case in hand, think that with my hands full, I wouldn't put up a fight.
Imagine his surprise when he dropped down to the street, sprawled like a bitch in heat.

Lilac said:
Funny thing about that smiley... I'm the one shooting the gun. I was on the way to a concert and some fool tried to stick me up while I had my contrabass clarinet case in hand, think that with my hands full, I wouldn't put up a fight.
Imagine his surprise when he dropped down to the street, sprawled like a bitch in heat.
You live a vivid fantasy life. Good for you!

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Hero1000 said:
You live a vivid fantasy life. Good for you!
Viewing Troll Playground jumped to 9 once you stumbled in here.

You have higher expectations of failure to live up to than usually.

Im sure you can pull it off.

Sniper Kitty said:
Viewing Troll Playground jumped to 9 once you stumbled in here.

You have higher expectations of failure to live up to than usually.

Im sure you can pull it off.
I'm sure this sounded coherent in your head. Why not consult a dictionary and try again?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
This is fun, everyone gets a turn with Hero :D

Elnidfse

Sniper Kitty said:
You always seem to find more than enuff time to fail.
I do what I do best. You say fail, for you only see and speak in fail. I see win, because I piss rainbow.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Anyone else remember when duals were just stupid? None of this fancy degrees of retardation stuff. Just stupid.

Elnidfse

Sarek said:
Anyone else remember when duals were just stupid? None of this fancy degrees of retardation stuff. Just stupid.
We have you, a shining example of the past.