Ethan Rayne died

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
it doesn't say what he died of.
I loved his evil characters. I am sad....61 was hardly ancient. R.I.P.

CaptainWacky

All four of his episodes were actually awesome.

Oh look, most of the top results on YouTube for "Ethan Rayne" are shipper videos for him and Giles...

whisky

Boobie inspector
He also used to present a program that ITV showed about three in the morning that showed the current USA top ten, back when they used to get movies months before us, the internet didnt exist, and this was the only way for us over the pond to see trailers for up and coming american films.

I remember the day I taped the first ever trailer for the phantom menace, then took the tape to work for us all to watch in the video conference room at british areospace.

How we were impressed by the trailer, how we were disapointed by the film.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
RIP Robin Sachs.

I don't remember him being in Galaxy Quest, I may have to watch it again.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
^Wow, I watch Galaxy Quest all the time and for the life of me I can't remember him in that either.

R.I.P.

CaptainWacky

Yeah I didn't realise it was him either, though it was a memorable character.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Aside from Galaxy Quest, I really don't remember this guy. It's really baffling me because you all have your stories and gifs and I don't remember him at all. I didn't know Giles even had a nemesis!

curiousa2z

yes you do - remember when the Halloween costumes were cursed and what you wore was what you became?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
And when Giles turned into a horned monsterbeastthing? Ethan was the evil friend of his who caused it.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Nope. :( But then I did have piano lessons quite a bit of the time when Buffy originally aired so maybe I just never saw those episodes.

Er, anyway, carry on..

curiousa2z

Poor Sweetie - I am truly sorry you missed ANY of the Buffy Halloween ones! You must watch them.

CaptainWacky

Is "piano lessons" some kind of code?

But yeah, you really should watch Buffy properly.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He was getting his ivories tickled.