Even Couches Hate cupcakeers

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
http://www.thestar.com/article/200265

When the new chocolate-coloured sofa set was delivered to her Brampton home, Doris Moore was stunned to see packing labels describing the shade as "cupcakeer-brown."
She and husband Douglas purchased a sofa, loveseat and chair in dark brown leather last week from Vanaik Furniture and Mattress store on Dundas St. E.
Moore, 30, who describes herself as an African-American born and raised in New York, said it was her 7-year-old daughter who pointed out the label just after delivery men from the Mississauga furniture store left.
"She's very curious and she started reading the labels," Moore explained. "She said, `Mommy, what is nig ... ger brown?' I went over and just couldn't believe my eyes.

210259_3.JPG

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
I'm Norwegian-American.

Of course, If I were to actually define myself that way, Jessie Jackson would be thumping on my front door.

I'd just shoot him.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
And on a bright note, they loved the Honky White end tables that went with the set.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
She may hate the packing label, but she sure planted her cupcakeer Black ass on the couch fast enough.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Yeah, so do I.

I know, let's off everyone but the straight Caucasian males and females.

We'd finally put racism to an end. :bigass:

Cranky Bastard

Let's be truly "diverse" and separate. Completely.

Dershocka

dershocka
I understand racism. I don't snub, judge, or look down on racist that are racist from life experiences, or whatever. I just try to judge the individual, even though most folks ARE FUCKING SHEEP! FTW!!!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
It's not racist, it's funny. It's a good troll.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
How dare they insult a couch my calling it a cupcakeer! God knows couches do more in one day than cupcakeers will do in a lifetime!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
You've done nothing in 34 years according to another thread, does that make you a cupcakeer? JUST SAYING.

Denny Crane

HAHALOL!
Sarek said:
She may hate the packing label, but she sure planted her cupcakeer Black ass on the couch fast enough.

cupcakeER cupcakeER cupcakeER!

THEY'LL
NEVER
BE
BIGGER!!

ALL cupcakeERS
ARE STUPID
AS SHIT!!

cupcakeERSHITS!

DIE cupcakeER DIE!!!

:kitty:

Denny Crane

HAHALOL!
Laker_Girl said:
How dare they insult a couch my calling it a cupcakeer! God knows couches do more in one day than cupcakeers will do in a lifetime!
cupcakeERSHITS ARE STUPID AS FUCK!!

DESTROY THE cupcakeERS!!!

:kitty:

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
CaptainWacky said:
You've done nothing in 34 years according to another thread, does that make you a cupcakeer? JUST SAYING.

Even if I'd truly done nothing, I'd still have done more than a cupcakeer.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
^ Agree. I classify "work" as a four letter curse word myself. But unlike cupcakeers, I don't take it to heart. It's a necessary evil that anyone who wants to get ahead in society based on personal merit, integrity and a sense of self pride has to do to provide for themselves and their family.

Besides, being white I really don't have any choice. I could be destitute, living on the street and dying of some debilitating disease and I still wouldn't get a damn thing from our so called "social services programs". But the cupcakeers are covered by them from the day their crack whore mothers pop them out on the street to the day the state pays for their funerals when they get capped for trying to rob some local convenience store for a buck fifty in change and a pack of cigarettes.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom