Even stupid trolls need to understand. Read'em and weep.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
  • DUAL'S/SOCK
    There's been talk about the members of New Age Posters being duals. As far as I know, not any of my members post under any other account. None are mine. I have never ever used a dual/sock. My word id bond. There's many posters who can back my statement.
  • THE NEW JACK
    Yes! I'm labeled The New Jack. Me being the new jack has nothing to do with Jack. The new jack refers to my style of posting. In other words its a transformation from old school to new school.
  • THE cupcakeER TROLL
    Some how Conchaga and Lilac thinks theyget at me by using the cupcakeer troll. Here's something to ponder Conchaga and Lilac. From day one I've been cupcakeer trolled.

Never once did I ever backed down or been moved in the slightest. I've been cupcakeer trolled by members far superior than you Conchaga. Jack, Celtic Samurai, Dark Pickle, Kletz, Geedis, Steve, Sarek, Gagh, Lucifer, Sniper Kitty, Kitty, all tried that shit. They failed.

Most of those posters are gone. I'm still standing. In other words i smacked each of those members hats. From The Swamp to The ChopHouse. From Comicon to TCJ and TK I endured and won
  • POSTING
    I don't post in threads that are not by me or by NAP. I've been doing this for a while now. That's just the way it is. Ask around. Calling me out on a thread isn't going to cut it.

If I feel the need to confront anyone, I'll do it on my time. If I don't get around to it, its obvious that you didn't matter. What's funny is, evreyone is trying to get my attention.

Though, kudos to him for keeping out of any other forum besides here and QSF to minimize how truly pwnt he is. A real man would've met me on my turf (The Grasslands) a long time ago.

hi-loser.jpg

Ishcabittle

• THE NEW JACK
    Yes! I'm labeled The New Jack. Me being the new jack has nothing to do with Jack. The new jack refers to my style of posting. In other words its a transformation from old school to new school.
  • POSTING
    I don't post in threads that are not by me or by NAP. I've been doing this for a while now. That's just the way it is. Ask around. Calling me out on a thread isn't going to cut it.

These two are worth talking about.

If it has nothing to do with Jack, get yourself a label that doesn't associate with that person. When I read "The New Jack", the word that takes the most focus is the name of a person who used to post here. That's immediately what I associate with that title, that you want to take Jack's place here. This would be impossible, of course, Jack does stuff like read and spell things correctly, even if not too often. You're fucking train-wreak in text, and this is a mode of communication that relies solely on text. You would do better with shouting matches. Point is, what would really sound confident would be, "I'm CeeJay, the New Asshat" and that would be a descriptive all your own.

Not posting in threads not started by you is pussy. You're a puss. You're like fucking France and the Germans are halfway into Poland. "I don't want to stub my toe, I better not go outside of my house today." Come to think of it, your business is out of your house, right? So you work, live, shit, and sleep in one spot. All day. And pay a low rent/mortgage and an astronomical car payment. That's not stereotypical coward, no. Try not to leave the country, the US has a bad enough reputation abroad.

Malarky

Resident Smartarse
Hey Chuck, why would I 'ask around' about your posting habits? Ask around; I use my eyes and read what's posted, instead of asking what everyone already knows (that you're a cowardly cupcakeard -- note the a and the d at the end; it is NOT related to the word cupcakeer) or asking your little circle jerk.

That's how I roll.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

If it has nothing to do with Jack, get yourself a label that doesn't associate with that person. When I read "The New Jack", the word that takes the most focus is the name of a person who used to post here. That's immediately what I associate with that title, that you want to take Jack's place here. This would be impossible, of course, Jack does stuff like read and spell things correctly, even if not too often. You're fucking train-wreak in text, and this is a mode of communication that relies solely on text. You would do better with shouting matches. Point is, what would really sound confident would be, "I'm CeeJay, the New Asshat" and that would be a descriptive all your own.

The New Jack had nothing to do with Jack. I thought I made that clear in this thread?

Not posting in threads not started by you is pussy. You're a puss. You're like fucking France and the Germans are halfway into Poland. "I don't want to stub my toe, I better not go outside of my house today." Come to think of it, your business is out of your house, right? So you work, live, shit, and sleep in one spot. All day. And pay a low rent/mortgage and an astronomical car payment. That's not stereotypical coward, no. Try not to leave the country, the US has a bad enough reputation abroad.

You've been round long enoghf to know that's how I always done it. From The Swamp to Comicon. You were there.

No, I don't run my business from my house. I live in a luxury condo.

Ishcabittle

The New Jack had nothing to do with Jack. I thought I made that clear in this thread?

You're not understanding... it has nothing to do with your intentions, it has everything to do with the perceptions of the people reading your posts. I could title myself, "Ishcabittle, the New Jewish Banker" and then try to tell everyone that my title has nothing to do with being jewish or banking, but the title still leads people to believe that it does.

You've been round long enoghf to know that's how I always done it. From The Swamp to Comicon. You were there.

No, I don't run my business from my house. I live in a luxury condo.

I never posted at The Swamp or at Comicon, so I wasn't there. These opinions are based solely on your posting here at TK, and having always done it that way does not make it any less pussy, it just means that you've been a pussy for a very long time.

The word "condo" cancels out the word "luxury". FYI.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Hey Ish, can you hold onto my money? :bigass:

Ishcabittle

What the fuck? When did I ever say I held people's money? You need to fucking calm down, dude, I'm not into that shit. Excuse me while I bake some cookies for my catholic church's bake sale.

Ishcabittle
The New Jewish Banker

steve samurai jack

THE NEW JACK
]

If it has nothing to do with Jack, get yourself a label that doesn't associate with that person. When I read "The New Jack", the word that takes the most focus is the name of a person who used to post here. That's immediately what I associate with that title, that you want to take Jack's place here.

i'm steve samurai jack®... bitch!

*laughing*

ishcabittle what's your reason for comparing blackie to jack. are you a jack dancer?

new age posting doesn't reconize him.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
You're not understanding... it has nothing to do with your intentions, it has everything to do with the perceptions of the people reading your posts. I could title myself, "Ishcabittle, the New Jewish Banker" and then try to tell everyone that my title has nothing to do with being jewish or banking, but the title still leads people to believe that it does.

Its obvious your not understanding. Like I told you being called "The New Jack" has nothing to do with Jack. My word is bond.

As far as the other posters who think my title as "The New Jack" is anything other than what I say it is can suck it. Besides, who other than you give a fuck about it?

And another thang

Are you going keep moaning and bitchen about this?

I never posted at The Swamp or at Comicon, so I wasn't there. These opinions are based solely on your posting here at TK, and having always done it that way does not make it any less pussy, it just means that you've been a pussy for a very long time.

O'kay, I'll except that you never posted at The Swamp or Comicon.

Why is my way being a pussy?

And another thang

Except it or not. That's the way I roll, simple as that.

Ishcabittle

Its obvious your not understanding. Like I told you being called "The New Jack" has nothing to do with Jack. My word is bond.

As far as the other posters who think my title as "The New Jack" is anything other than what I say it is can suck it. Besides, who other than you give a fuck about it?

Why is my way being a pussy?

Okay, whatever. We'll just have to disagree on this... I'm just trying to help. I get that you don't want to be associated with Jack, but you're failing to see my point of view; the view that whether you like it or not, "The New Jack" is a title that immediately causes people to compare you to Jack. Your intentions have little effect on peoples perceptions, especially here.

I already explained why I think your way is pussy, but I'll try to describe it again in terms you may understand:

Let's say someone you know, say his name is Bob, meets you at the supermarket. Bob calls your the n-word. You're upset with Bob, and you speak your displeasure. Bob laughs in your face, and walks out of the supermarket.

At this point, you have two choices, you can bitch to your friends via telephone about what an asshole Bob is, or you can go out into the parking lot and tell Bob to his face.

Your pussy method of posting (i.e. posting only in threads started by yourself or members of NAPS) is the first option. Instead of confronting Bob, instead of actually moving forward and presenting yourself in an unknown, unsafe environment, away from your peers, you are holding up in the grocery store, bitching away on the phone. In this example, I imagine you would be in the fish section.

Let me know if any of this has gone over your head, and we can review the finer details.

POSTING

If I feel the need to confront anyone, I'll do it on my time. If I don't get around to it, its obvious that you didn't matter. What's funny is, evreyone is trying to get my attention.

is that guttersniping?