Everyone Look!!! Hunter's Baby!

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Kim Nyholm said:
It's good to see you finally admit that you want to date teenagers, gnomie.

Hellman's idea of a hot date...

moschino-pink-maryjanes.jpg

BitchSlapSmitty

Sarek said:
She's trying to find your brain among the frozen peas.

So you stuffed your balls in there w/ your wife eh?

You sick freak!

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
BitchSlapSmitty said:
So you stuffed your balls in there w/ your wife eh?

You sick freak!

They say that monkeys can learn to understand through repetitive teaching. In your case, they'd be better off just killing you out right.

Don't waste your welfare money on college, monkey. Without the ability to comprehend and understand basic ideas and concepts, it won't be long before they toss you in a cage and use you for experiments. Although in your case, it's probably about the most honorable employment you'll ever get.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Wow, it's almost like a renaissance.

jack

We just need Paulie to come back so he and I can have a limited nuclear exchange, and we'll be almost back to norbal.

BitchSlapSmitty

Sarek said:
He wishes. But my wife has better taste than that.

yea after I blow my load in her mouth that is.

BitchSlapSmitty

Sarek said:
They say that monkeys can learn to understand through repetitive teaching. In your case, they'd be better off just killing you out right.

Don't waste your welfare money on college, monkey. Without the ability to comprehend and understand basic ideas and concepts, it won't be long before they toss you in a cage and use you for experiments. Although in your case, it's probably about the most honorable employment you'll ever get.

It's obvious you sit on the couch jerking off to Animal Planet.

Sick fascination Billy boy.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
BitchSlapSmitty said:
It's obvious you sit on the couch jerking off to Animal Planet.

Sick fascination Billy boy.

How you arrive at that assumption from me calling you an uneducated moron with no hope for the future is beyond me. But it does prove my point. Again.

jack

At least you edited it.

Say edited it a few times, sounds like a four stroke roll.

BitchSlapSmitty

Sarek said:
How you arrive at that assumption from me calling you an uneducated moron with no hope for the future is beyond me. But it does prove my point. Again.

Say another monkey reference and prove my point, "Billy Bad Taste
In Your Mouth".

Sarek said:
How you arrive at that assumption from me calling you an uneducated moron with no hope for the future is beyond me.
It was probably just a lucky guess.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
BitchSlapSmitty said:
I figure I still want to build my own business as well but at least w/ an education and degree I'll have that to fall back upon.

Ooooh your baby is super cute, I could just smooch her.

Anyhoo, going into business for yourself is stupid, take it from someone who knows. Get your education, get a nice 9 to 5 with bonuses and benefits and retire at 65.

I know that the country runs off the backs of small business but it's a royal pain in the ass.

jack

The idea of LG kissing Hunters baby is kind of different, eh? Must be the fucking apocalypse.

jack

See Hunter? YOUR BABY IS THE NEW MESSIAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Oh please, I love all babies.