Evreything is GTC is a retard! high.....

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
:popcorn:

I'ma get you sucka. Low down dirty mothafucka.

WTF!

GTC is a retard!GTC is a retard!GTC is a retard!GTC is a retard!GTC is a retard!GTC is a retard!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Conchaga, I just figured out your full name. You'll be the next person I make famous on my blog. Ima show you what money can do when searching for info.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Oh, Real Life info. Tread carefully around here with that, Captain Numbskull.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
It's "Greg Conchaga," isn't it?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Oh, Real Life info. Tread carefully around here with that, Captain Numbskull.

I'm just playing the game played on me by Conchaga. The fucking cowardly pussy threw the first stone, I'm throwing it back.

Now kindly fuck-off Gagh. You're the one who started this shit by boosting Conchaga's balls along with Laker_Girl. Tell me again about how bad Conchaga was?

Wipe me down when you're done.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
LOL - Yes, I started it by influencing you to call him out for a fight, didn't I?

Take responsibility for your own actions, you amazingly dim bulb.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
LOL - Yes, I started it by influencing you to call him out for a fight, didn't I?

Take responsibility for your own actions, you amazingly dim bulb.

I been shaking, sticking and moving. Gagh, What you gone do with this pimpin'

Evreything is GTC is a retard! high.....

:popcorn:

I'ma get you sucka. Low down dirty mothafucka.

WTF!

GTC is a retard!GTC is a retard!GTC is a retard!GTC is a retard!GTC is a retard!GTC is a retard!

This is dy no mite

I'm just playing the game played on me by Conchaga. The fucking cowardly pussy threw the first stone, I'm throwing it back.

Now kindly fuck-off Gagh. You're the one who started this shit by boosting Conchaga's balls along with Laker_Girl. Tell me again about how bad Conchaga was?

Wipe me down when you're done.

Dy no mite.

That's your ass coward. This isn't good for you Conchaga

This message is hidden because Gagh is on your ignore list.

This isn't good

DryerLint

Throatfucking your grandmother
So what did Conchaga actually do?
I know he put your name and address on this board, but is that it or is there more?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
So?

Got anything but, my first and last name?

I know for a fact that there are at least four people in this country with my same first and last name. I've even met one. You're the moron who left your entire personal info on the internet for everyone to find.

Yeah, I live in Philly. That's about as close as you'll find. Of course, there is one thing on this board that gives you my full address. But, I doubt you're computer savvy enough to figure that out.

I dont know who's info your posting, but stop it

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
See, I was smart enough to try and erase myself from the internet years ago. All you'll find is a first and last name.

There are a few photos floating around here, but they're mostly a few years old.

Good luck.

I'll be seeing you soon.

steve samurai jack

So?

Got anything but, my first and last name?

I know for a fact that there are at least four people in this country with my same first and last name. I've even met one. You're the moron who left your entire personal info on the internet for everyone to find.
Yeah, I live in Philly. That's about as close as you'll find. Of course, there is one thing on this board that gives you my full address. But, I doubt you're computer savvy enough to figure that out.

*laughing*

steve samurai jack

quote from blackfoot's hyperboard

GREGORY  T
Address:ERWINNA, PA
OTTSVILLE, PA

what's the "t" stand for conchaga? tyron. it looks like he searching for 2 names near philly.

*laughing*