Exisle: Blatant Racism at it's worst

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
It's a disgrace at how racist that board is.

How does LOP expect to keep getting away with it?

Seph

Retired Account
why shud i care?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Wasn't Datalyss on that list of hacked accounts Executor handed me? I'd have to dig it up to go look.

I only used three of those a few years ago. One dumbass had "password" as a password. :D

Seph

Retired Account
what a cunt

JESUS CHRIST, links please.

I lurked their and couldn't find anything racist.

For people who find ExIsle so abhorrent you guys do seem to let it take up a lot of space in your heads and time. Seems inefficient to me but hey whatever floats your boat. :)

eloisel

Forever Empress E
For some, EI is like that flame moths are drawn to.

aeommai

cookie?
these are the first threads about exisle that i have seen since i registered at tk. there mightve been maybe one or two a year ago but i don't know.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Are you yelling "Jesus Christ" because you are upset? Or is that just part of your shtick?

Don't care either way, just curious.

I guess its my shtick, GOD knows I'm not upset.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
How is there a problem with racism? I too am a racist. Does anyone have a problem with that? If so, you are free to suck my superior, lily-white cock!

EVERYONE knows the non-whites of this world are fucking inferior. Even those non-whites know they are inferior. After all, why are they so wounded when they are called names like cupcakeER, CHINK, PAKI etc.? Only due to their insecurity would they be hurt by these names. They KNOW they are inferior, and it bothers them.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator