Facebook

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I've just made an account to keep in touch with y'all. Whoever is interested can add me: Ilyanna Youllneverknow (I know, it's stupid.) If that isn't shown (it didn't a few minutes ago), drop me a line here.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I've forgotten where I stashed the pic of real me that I already posted here, so I had to find a filler.

Seph

Retired Account
a gun eh?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Happiness is a warm gun (yes it is)

jack

When I hold you
In my arms (oh yeah)
And I feel my finger on your trigger (oh yeah)
I know nobody can do me no harm
BECAUSE

jack

Seph

Retired Account

jack

added, thank you :D

who is that schichelsteil person? Ive seen him in a few other acquaintences friend list.

Seph

Retired Account
hes my head doctor.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Saw that on my suggested list earlier today.

ZOMG, you know my full name!

Seph

Retired Account
lol

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
i dont add people who dont have as much info up as me i got no ammo on u if u go crazy.
Yeah, but to know how much info I have to give you I have to visit your profile, and in order to do that, you have to add me. Oh come on. It's not like there are any bad characters in my friends' list who would publish a real name or something!

added, thank you :D

who is that schichelsteil person? Ive seen him in a few other acquaintences friend list.
I have no idea. As soon as I opened the account, that person started sending me friend requests and ihearts and whatnot until I added him. I'm pretty sure it's a troll.

Saw that on my suggested list earlier today.

ZOMG, you know my full name!

:bigass:

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
And here I thought a sole women entertaining a large group of guys would be easy.