FACT: (This is not a troll or lie)

J&L Massacres

All Your Base Are Belong to Us
FACT:

Kitty and I went out for coffee the other day, and sitting in a booth directly diagonal from us, was...EMMA WATSON!!! :D

Kitty saw her first, sitting there with some friend of her's I'm guessing... They didn't stay very long either.

Kitty: "OMG! Is that Emma Watson over there?!"
J&L: "Holy shit! That is her!"
Kitty: "You need to take a picture or something! Post it on TK and show Dr Dave!"
J&L: "lol yeah!"

So I take out my phone, and aim it at her, when the waitress pops over my shoulder.

Waitress: "OMG I love your phone! What kind is it? It looks so cool! Blah blah blah!"

I of course reacting, quickly pull it away and wasn't able to take the picture. :(

But wow. That was so cool. :D

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Well told. I want to believe you.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
You should have punched the waitress and shouted "I'M TRYING TO GET A SHOT OF EMMA WATSON'S HAIRY MUFF, DO YOU MIND?"

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Even if the girl wasnt Emma Watson, she looked just like her, hairy muff and all.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
As Judge presiding of the Mine Field I find this waitress GUILTY of depriving us of seeing Emma or this Emma lookalikes muff and the only punishment suitable is DEATH by stoning.

CaptainWacky

We need to have cameras implanted in our eyes.

CaptainWacky

I used to think everytime I blinked it took a photo and stored it in my mind...or something like that.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
For some people, it does (or so they imply).

CaptainWacky

I hate those people.