It's been a while.

Hamm gets everywhere!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
That looks like it will be FUN.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
First episode was great. The evil politician mother made me lol. Second episode is up too BUT I HAVEN'T WATCHED IT YET.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Mmmmmm it's on Hulu. Certainly will give it a whirl.

jack

Watched the first two episodes last night. Jennifer Jason Leigh is amazing! I havent watched the other seasons, although after I finish binging on this I might.

Laughed my ass off through most of it, at least until it went ultra violent. Although I loved Dot burning half that guys face off with the spray can trick, and she's quite the facial artist with an ice skate as well. Great fun.

Can't decide who I like more. I'm rooting for Dot to decimate all of them. Great fun when she escapes from the car all tied up.

Fun stuff. Two more for Turkey Day.

CaptainWacky

Each season is standalone.

CaptainWacky

Second episode was good too. I guess Jon Hamm and Jennifer Jason Leigh are going to face off at some point and that will be fun.

jack

we have 4 on the schedule so far. was going to watch them after the game

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
OMG, this looks like it will be as good as the first couple seasons. STIR THE BISQUICK!

jack

With extra butter!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Dot is as good as Peggy, maybe even better. I can't wait for people to die in her booby traps.

CaptainWacky

500 YEARS AGO!?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
That means his mother is even OLDER.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Haven't watched it yet, but the trailer looked so good I convinced my gf to watch the entire series with me starting with the movie. I had forgotten really how good the first season was and I look forward to watching the rest.including those seasons I missed. THEN we will watch the new season...

CaptainWacky

Season 4 was the weakest, but it suffered a lot from being made in Covid Times. I find it hard to remember much about it to be honest.

CaptainWacky

So I'm guessing Gator isn't Dot's son as they didn't react to each other like they were related, and it was mentioned Hamm had another wife before her.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I wonder what happened to Gator's mom. I'm sure she is dead!

CaptainWacky

Maybe she's LORRAINE.

CaptainWacky

^Well probably not since she met Roy for the first time this week.

I hope someone gets Wayne out of the toilet!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I can't believe Officer Olmstead is married to such a LOSER.