Faye and Maisy are nominated for eviction

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I think Wacky is too distraught to start a thread. :(

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I'll be disappointed whoever leaves, but I think Maisey probably deserves to stay the most. She's been the most interesting over all, she's joined in a lot and she has more to give. With Faye I think we've seen all we're going to. She's nice and it'd be good to see how her and Aaron develop, but pretty much every day she's crying or moody or complaining that someone's making her "look like a dickhead".

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yeah, I'm finally coming around to the whole "keep the bigger characters in the house" philosophy they keep talking about (although the opposite is usually true in the US version, because they cast some real shits).

Faye is just floating on her maybe-romance-with-Aaron angle. It's not enough -- she wants to be thought of as one of the "sane, cool" housemates. SHE DOESN'T EVEN WANT TO GO TO HOGWARTS.

Maisy's hair offends me (as does Alex's) but at least she's poking around and saying odd things here and there.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I find Maisy more entertaining out of the two. Like when she's having a serious conversation but she suddenly asks if her lipstick is smudged or starts squeezing her breasts...she's funny! Faye I liked at first and she's still hot, but she's got emotional problems. If she stays she'll just keep making Aaron's time in the house hell. And it's saying something when even Anton, the sleaziest man in the world, was weireded out by her drunken flirting with him and didn't try to take advantage.

Think Maisy will probably go though because of idiots being obsessed with "romance".