Few quick snaps from Comic Con setup.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
20213533670996932346.jpg

IMG_0429.jpg

Yeah, that's the Back to the Future Dolorean. Flux Capacitor and everything.

Got a chance to get up close to it today when they were setting it up.

Exif available.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I already picked up some cool swag, too.

Got two issues of a limited printing (3500 made) of the new Ennis book "The Pilgrim". They're pre-sealed with certificates of authenticity and a number code.

Too bad Ennis isn't there this weekend. I'd probably try to get him to sign some of my Preacher comics.

Also, I'm gonna end up with some other cool stuff. Like customized, limited staff name badges made by the creators of Bad Kids Go to Hell, Matt Spradlin, Anthony Vargas, and Chris Allen. If you don't know they were recently picked up to make a movie based on their book. Check it out.

I'm taking my good camera tomorrow to get some better shots. I'll be on the floor all day, so I'm gonna try and get some shots of the stars and the hot chicks in costume.

PS. For the Comicon TKers, I'll happily track down some artists and try to get some autographs or sketches and send them to you. All the artists do free stuff. Besides, they're gonna be overshadowed by Sir Patrick and The Chin on saturday and Sunday. So, I'm sure they'll be happy to get some visitors on those days.

OK, back tomorrow with some more shots.... that is if I don't go to the after party with the rest of the crew.... yeah, who am I kidding. I'm going to the after party with Marsters and some Suicide Girls... hehehe

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
It's ok. I really don't care. The original Batmobile is going to be there tomorrow. Directly across from Adam West, who I hear is a cold dry cunt. CORRECT MY SPELLING NOW, BIATCH!

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Don't be too jealous. There's stories from some of the older guys at the con that Adam West made some volunteer cry, because he thought that the Vol was his appointed personal assistant. When, in fact, the poor kid was just starstruck and trying to help. Needless to say, that kid went home with some complimentary West swag.

Protip: Don't try to help Adam West, or he'll beat you like Russel Crowe beats his assistants.

I hate when stuff like that happens.

OTOH, I hear nothing but amazing stories about Shatner. Apparently, he is as big a fan of his fans as his fans are fans of him. Wow... that actually made sense.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
FUCK BURN NOTICE IT IS LIMITING BRUCE CAMPBEL'S APPEARANCE TO JUST THREE HOURS

FUCK

found out this morning.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Any other star cars going to be there?

If there is an A team van can you try and get pictures from all sides?

One of these days I'll get round to making that in 3D.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
THE CHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have tons of fun!!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Weird, I've only heard good things about Adam West and his Facebook updates are always really nicely written and appreciative of his fans (and actually sound like they're written by him), while the Shat is notorious for charging huge amounts for his autograph and being a bit of a tit. I'm looking forward to meeting him myself next month as well, though, so I suppose I should reserve judgement until I've seen him for myself.

Looking forward to more pics. :)

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
DESTROY SOME PRICELESS PROPS

whisky

Boobie inspector
Or steal some, that hoverboard looks like it could disapear quite easily into a baggy sweater

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Can you lick The Chin's chin for me?

Further

MooGoo
I want to see this at a convention:

flying%20train.png

That coulda been the basis for a whole nother movie! 1.21 JIGAWATTS OF STEAM POWER