Football

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I am really trying to like it.

A person I enjoy the company of from time to time is a big football enthusiast and he has spent a great deal of time trying to explain the game to me.

This game is boring.

Why isn't there anything in it to appeal to women?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
How can you tell?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

A person I enjoy the company of from time to time is a big football enthusiast and he has spent a great deal of time trying to explain the game to me.

This game is boring.

I find football(and watching most other sports) boring as well. Thats why the one time I went to an arena football game with my brother I did nothing but stare at the cheerleaders for two hours.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
I got all excited...but I see we're not talking about the same "football". :(

eloisel

Forever Empress E
There's your problem...

But he is so cute when he is explaining downs and such to me. His face just lights up, he smiles, and he is downright happy and cheerful.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
It would be awesome if the players were out there building something.

[YOUTUBE]92d_igiHbP0&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
and then there are end arounds.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Here it is Wheeze. Like yesterday watching the Saints lose to the Bucs. That motherfucking Saints QB was like a rifle and fearless. he was picking them apart all day. It was awesome to watch his plan, his eyes, and the way his receivers would athletically "open" themselves to his passes. Great stuff.

And then on the other side, the Bucs. never even blinked in the face of what was happening to them, and took it right back to the Saints, and won.

Football is like chess when good teams play each other.

MamaKitty

This game is boring.

I've been enjoying it lately, I guess it depends on the people you are with when you watch it.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
I wish I enjoyed sports. Especially Football. Makes me feel like less of a man somehow. However, the fact that I don't care for soccer somehow makes me feel a bit better about my masculinity, so I guess it all evens out. So, how about dem Cowboys?
:day:

Seph

Retired Account
[YOUTUBE]H8GuxcFuw58[/YOUTUBE]

Fucking superb player.

Seph

Retired Account
^the last goal on that video owns.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...

Winning money from some man when I pick the team with the cutest quarterback or prettiest colors and he uses some complex statistics equation to calculate odds and spread and injuries...

heh...

;)
mm

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Winning money from some man when I pick the team with the cutest quarterback or prettiest colors and he uses some complex statistics equation to calculate odds and spread and injuries...

heh...

;)
mm

Ahh ... a good and valid reason for learning the finer things of football.

[YOUTUBE]vpAcQrt8-SE [/YOUTUBE]

That should be background music to a football game.