For All Mankind season 4

whisky

Boobie inspector
2 episodes in, anyone else watching?

Don't want to talk spoilers yet if everyone else hasn't started.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I've only watched the first one. It was fine. The old age make-up seems a bit inconsistent. Aleida looks exactly the same as she did when she was recast back in season 2 but Margo and Ed look like walking corpses. Would you want a walking corpse on Mars, probably not! If the Russians and Americans are friends now and do missions together, why do they even need Margo (I guess this will come up later)?

whisky

Boobie inspector
I've never liked Margo, and age hasn't improved her, I think she only exists so they have a character in Russia for what happens in the next episode.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Episode 3 dropped a day early.

Not a.lot of space stuff in this one.

CaptainWacky

Doesn't exactly encourage me to catch up.

CaptainWacky

Ed is such a cockgit.

whisky

Boobie inspector
He's been on mars 8 years, has he not had a medical in all that time?

CaptainWacky

I was talking about the part in episode 2 where he was a dick to the lower decks guy.

CaptainWacky

Are we supposed to like Dev at all.

CaptainWacky

Good!

CaptainWacky

Finally finished. It should have been Ed who was shot.

I liked the first two seasons more.

CaptainWacky

2012 season should start with Ed dying in bed on Mars. Just as the aliens arrive.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I suspect the life forms on Mars his daughter was looking for contain the key to reversing aging.

CaptainWacky

Oh yeah, that's another annoying thing about this season: they kept building up Kelly looking for life on Mars and then she just...doesn't? She was barely even in the finale. It was weird.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Yeah I'll just put my precious new born baby into the arms of a 70 year old whose just been shot in the shoulder.