For All Mankind

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It's good.

CaptainWacky

Season opener was really good. This show does SPACE DISASTERS better than anyone else.

Not a good day for Karen, really!

I feel real bad for Margo that her phonecalls have been listened to without her knowledge for ten years.

Surely Ed is in his sixties now and they wouldn't even consider him for a two years mission to Mars?

They blew up Thatcher in the montage lol.

CaptainWacky

Most of them were drunk or high.

CaptainWacky

A reality in which Robot Wars started six years early, truly science fiction. (Unless Americans got a similar show in 1992 I don't know.)

Danny is such a weirdo. I wouldn't want to be trapped on Mars with him.

CaptainWacky

Danny is Ron Moore's new Helo.

Good episode otherwise.

CaptainWacky

Solar sails just like the ancient Bajorans used to do it!

Being steamrolled by a spaceship would be a pretty cool way to die.

CaptainWacky

Imagine if Danny just literally murders everyone else on Mars one by one.

CaptainWacky

Probably shouldn't leave the druggie in charge of something important, even for a minute?

CaptainWacky

...so Danny's just going to get away with it all, isn't he.

This show isn't as good as it used to be!

CaptainWacky

Oh, I didn't know that...

As to Moore's ongoing involvement with For All Mankind in light of his new deal developing scripts and properties into theatrical scripts and TV shows for The Walt Disney Company and 20th Century, he confirmed he would still have a creative hand in future seasons.

"I've been pretty involved with Season 3 as we started working on it before I left Sony and started working for Disney," Moore explained. But he reiterated that he and the rest of the writers have already mapped out an overall plan for whole series early on, which remains the framework going forward.

"I co-created the show with Matt [Wolpert] and Ben [Nedivi], and so now they're the day-to-day showrunners. But I'm very involved," he detailed. "I sit in on the writer's rooms. I read the scripts. I'm in post so I'm definitely involved. I'm just not there day-to-day. Matt and Ben are the two guys on the spot. But I love this show. It's very near and dear to my heart, so I'm looking forward to continuing to work with it. But yes, my principal focus will be on the new projects that I'm developing for Disney and 20th Century because that's the new deal. For All Mankind is in very capable hands.

He's now overseeing the MAGIC KINGDOM TV UNIVERSE for Disney so maybe that will be good!

CaptainWacky

This week's was better. Ellen ended homophobia.

CaptainWacky

Finale certainly had Big Drama. Kelly flying to the Phoenix looked cool. I was sure Ed would die as soon as he said he was going to expose Danny, so it was a nice surprise when he came walking away from the crashing module like a fucking man.

But fuck Danny, FUCK Jimmy and his stupid terrorist twat friends (yeah, blowng up NASA REALLY proved to the world how evil they are!) Seeing Molly again made me realise how much she was missed for most of the season...

And now she's DEAD and I kind of liked Karen too but she's DEAD and and Margo's a traitor now so who is there to even like next season?