For My Facebook Peeps

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
I finally posted the sonogram picture of my baby boy, check him out!!

I'd post it here but it's got my full name on it and I'm not releasing that info. here...OH HELLLL NO!

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
K...I'll have BDM do that.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I wouldn't worry about it, through the magic of facebook half the people here already know it. There are no secrets on the interweb, and really who's gonna do anything?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Facebook decided to tell me today that Dual and whisky commented on BDM's status and I'm not even friends with him, so...

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Facebook loves us all equally and wants us all to get along.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
This thread means it's time to do several things. Start reducing all the 'friends' on my Facebook, down to about 1000, methinks, and rebuild some bridges between people on here I've acted like a twat with, and add them.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
This thread means it's time to do several things. Start reducing all the 'friends' on my Facebook, down to about 1000, methinks, and rebuild some bridges between people on here I've acted like a twat with, and add them.

I clean out the crap from my facebook periodically to get rid of people I added from some game or app or distant memory of friendship. As for acting like a twat, I wouldn't worry; your friends will forgive you, the rest don't mean fuckall. At least that's my philosophy, which is probably why I'm batting.000 in lasting relationships lol.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
The only people I see in that status are Tisi, BDM, and I. :S:

Sorry, it was you and Conchaga, not whisky. I didn't bother fishing through all the updates again to check who the others involved definitely were. The status was about rain, FYI.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Facebook update: I've removed over 1000 'friends' today, and am down to just over 2400. I will eventually work this down to somewhere in the region of 1000-1500. Should be easier on all your news feeds, as well!

Donovan

beer, I want beer
You're a popular guy!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Facebook update: I'm up to ten friends.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Take some of Gagh's, they'll need a friend now he's callously cut them loose. The bastard.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Thank you Dual. I'm pretty impressed at how cute that little alien already is, I can't wait to meet him in person. I have his sonogram picture on my desk and I kiss it when I leave, BDM always says, "Why do you kiss that picture? He's with you all the time." So I told him it's because I can't see him.

Anyone from here can friend me just friend BDM first or tell me who you are on here in your request.