For the rest of my Life?

Mirah

I love you
What do I want to do for the rest of my life? I have no idea. I've been sending out my resume and getting no hits. Someone told me either my resume sucks or I need more school or training.

I could go back to school-and hope not to incure too much debt from that. But first I have to figure out what the fuck I want to do the rest of my life!

I know y'all know me, so what should I do?! : P

This thread is made 1/2 seriuos and 1/2 not k.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Change the rules you set your life by.

Make more mistakes, eventually one of them won't be a mistake and you will discover the truth.

That is what I have started to do, but you may find a different way.

I am not trying to be obtuse, just trying to offer a thought.

Mirah

I love you
Look where I am posting. I don't have high expectations. I mean that in the nicest way ever! : P
Its just random thoughts I had today. I appreciate that thanks. I often get too afraid to make the wrong choice so I end up doing nothing. I guess I better do something!

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
I wouldn't put much stock in your resume not getting too many hits. Times are still very, very tough. I was laid off over a year ago now and although I spent the time planning my wedding and now growing my baby my resume has been posted on 3 different job sites and I've had minimal interest or contact. I'm well educated and well qualified but even I've decided to go back to school. I'm going into healthcare, I need security.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Team up with me on a new graphic novel series about Johnny Nose (you can draw, right?)