Front bottom?

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Posted by JonathonWally:
dervish
, if I recall correctly, aren't you the poster who got upset when i used the word vagina a few times in a thread a couple weeks ago, and then went ahead and reprimanded me and refered to them as "a lady's front bottom"?

and yes, those were the exact words, they're burned into my memory, as i've never heard anyone ever say them before in my entire life before you

LMAO.

http://www.trekbbs.com/threads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=5436039&Main=5434094#Post5436039

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Am I the only one who gets more than a little creeped out by someone reffering to a vagina as a ladies front bottom... Umm.. EW!

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
Frontbottom? Wasn't that the surname of a prominent Hobbit family in Lord of the Rings?

whisky

Boobie inspector
Furry front bottom, best vag discription ever.

Almost as good as veiny bang stick for a cock.

BlazerBoy

Veiny bang stick.

beergoggles

I'm not wearing any panties!!
Mentalist said:
Am I the only one who gets more than a little creeped out by someone reffering to a vagina as a ladies front bottom... Umm.. EW!

I can understand your feelings, in that you've never actually seen one in real life. They're not really all that intimidating and can actually be sorta fun.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
beergoggles said:
I can understand your feelings, in that you've never actually seen one in real life. They're not really all that intimidating and can actually be sorta fun.

Cunt.

BlazerBoy

beergoggles has been unanimously nnominated as President of the Mentalist Fan Club. Congratulations. You now join an elite few here on TK!

beergoggles

I'm not wearing any panties!!
BlazerBoy said:
beergoggles has been unanimously nnominated as President of the Mentalist Fan Club. Congratulations. You now join an elite few here on TK!

BB, since you're President of mine, we should combine resources and take over this place.

I'm not sure I have the patience to work with a bunch of low-IQ types though so make sure your staff is highly intelligent.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
beergoggles said:
BB, since you're President of mine, we should combine resources and take over this place.

I'm not sure I have the patience to work with a bunch of low-IQ types though so make sure your staff is highly intelligent.

Insert waste of time flame / troll here.

BlazerBoy

beergoggles said:

I hear the DLA is currently out of work. Moderate to average IQ's there, so how about we requisition them? Its getting kind of sad seeing MessengerX standing in SF holding his "Will troll for points" sign.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
beergoggles said:
I guess that's better then "Will Felch For Friends."

OMFG TEH FELCH IS TEH FUNIEST WORD ON TEH INTERWEB TODAY OMFG WELL DONE~TILDE~EXCLAMATION~!