Fuck Channel 4 editing The Simpsons

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
The "holy moly, the bastard's rich!" line has ALWAYS been left in the Uncy Herb episode no matter the time of day because Herb is literally a bastard...but Channel 4 hit the mute button like it's Wendy Richard (may she rest in peace) talking about asians...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I could see other channels, but Channel 4? Isn't that supposed the be the "edgy" one? (Or at least, was 10 years ago?)

CaptainWacky

They're scared of their own shadow after the many Big Brother controversies. They even cancelled Wank Week!

CaptainWacky

the bastards

whisky

Boobie inspector
They even do the same to the one where Santas little helper goes to obedience school, and the teacher calls him a son of a bitch, which is technically accurate

CaptainWacky

They're showing the movie this week...wonder if we'll see Bart's willy. WE BETTER.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
It's Channel 4. They'll probably paste a huge black man's cock over it.

CaptainWacky

Or Richard Madely's face...BUT HOW CAN YOU TELL THE DIFFERENCE LOL.

whisky

Boobie inspector
That reminds me of a time I was at blackpool with a bunch of friends and this one girl had a short skirt and no knickers and kept flashing everyone her fanny, so her bf, wanting the goods all for herself picked up a leaflet for Darren Day and put it over her pussy.

"So your covering up one cunt with another" I quipped.

Seph

Retired Account
lol

CaptainWacky

Needless to say you had the last laugh!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I expect nothing less than a full length documentary about Bart's penis, followed by a countdown of the top 100 cartoon penises of the decade, hosted by celebrity penis; Jimmy Carr.

Seph

Retired Account
mei_armour.jpg