fuck this shit

classichummus

on a break from forums
I'm going to fail my chem final. I should have done my work this summer "semester." Fuck my life. I am SUPER stressed out. fuck this shit. fuck me.

2NaOCl + 2NH3 --> 2NaONH3 + Cl2

the above is my favorite chemical equation right now. It's pretty easy to make as well!!! It also has fun results!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.
Karl, before you say anything: FUCK YOU, it is a lot of work. You have no clue what you are talking about.

classichummus

on a break from forums
I'm pretty sure I would love to make this gas evolution reaction. it would be great.

also, the equation isn't fully complete. it needs it's states of matter:

2NaOCl (aq) + 2NH3 (aq) --> 2NaONH3 (aq) + Cl2 (g)

classichummus

on a break from forums
Oh, if you realize what this is, you can have a cookie. Does anybody know what this reaction is? I would prefer you not use the internet to find out. I want to see if anybody else is a cool science nerd like me?

classichummus

on a break from forums
Ben Sutz's special recipe, ja?

you used the internet to find it out. there is no way, you knew that. don't say what it is. I want people to guess or figure it out properly. making a large amount of this "Ben Sutz's Special Recipe" would be very good right now.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
you used the internet to find it out. there is no way, you knew that. don't say what it is. I want people to guess or figure it out properly. making a large amount of this "Ben Sutz's Special Recipe" would be very good right now.

STFU. You talk about it nonstop; how could I not know what it was?

Sean, your therapist obviously isn't working for you. As of right now, I am taking over your case. We will have weekly serious business therapy sessions. I know what I'm doing.

classichummus

on a break from forums
STFU. You talk about it nonstop; how could I not know what it was?

Sean, your therapist obviously isn't working for you. As of right now, I am taking over your case. We will have weekly serious business therapy sessions. I know what I'm doing.

You still wouldn't know that reaction just by the balanced molecular equation. You only know it when I talk about it, but not in this form.

also:
FUCK YOU.