Fuck yeah Pennsylvania!

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
"The time has come," Cohen said, "for Pennsylvania to join 13 states that allow patients suffering from cancer, glaucoma, HIV, or other physically painful diseases to treat their symptoms and alleviate their suffering with this proven health-care option."
Let's hope you don't fit the criteria to grow legally. It's not worth the trade off, unless you marry someone who already is inflicted with the above ailments.

Pandora

missmanners' favorite toy
I doubt it's going to happen, didn't they try to push this through before? Wasn't there a prescribed THC pill about 10 years back?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
This one seems more promising. Fox news has been railing against it for the last two weeks. Which, to me, means that it's got a lot of positive support and momentum. Also, if you read the comment at the bottom of the article from Jersey's gov, they'll be shooting a bill through soon as well. At this point, it's only a matter of time.

Kitty, as for growing, part of the bill suggests that private growers can supply the "compassion centers". That, and I've already got a doc lined up who would certify me for a card.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
That's a given. I'm just glad that legislators are finally getting over the outdated ideas concerning marijuana. It's about time.

classichummus

on a break from forums
I still need to get my card out here. I could easily get one.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Hahaha ur plants would make me lol loktar :D

SuN

Ya, I make my bf burst into histerical laughter each tiem he cumz loadz...its fucking awesome!
Pity u cant has!

SuN

Hairball?? As if! ur so old loktar.........

SuN

Hahaha don't start getting all uppity loktar, all knows ur teh badlands bitch ;) mwah