fuck

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
Hello Amanda. You don't know me, but I know you. I want to play a game. Here's what happens if you lose. The device you are wearing is hooked into your upper and lower jaw. When the timer in the back goes off, your mouth will be permanently ripped open. Think of it like a reverse bear trap. Here, I'll show you. There is only one key to open the device. It's in the stomach of your dead cell mate. Look around Amanda. Know that I'm not lying. Better hurry up. Live or die, make your choice.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Hello Marky De Slob. You don't know me, but I find you to be annoying. So we're going to play a little game. Here's what happens if you lose. The device you are wearing is hooked into your upper and lower jaw. When the timer in the back goes off, your mouth will be permanently ripped open. Think of it like a reverse bear trap. There is only one key to open the device. It's in your stomach. Look around Marky De Slob. Know that you're fucked. There's no question of time, no choice to make, just death. Now die already. :D

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
Hello Marky De Slob. You don't know me, but I find you to be annoying. So we're going to play a little game. Here's what happens if you lose. The device you are wearing is hooked into your upper and lower jaw. When the timer in the back goes off, your mouth will be permanently ripped open. Think of it like a reverse bear trap. There is only one key to open the device. It's in your stomach. Look around Marky De Slob. Know that you're fucked. There's no question of time, no choice to make, just death. Now die already. :D

I ask you, shaking, waking : why the bloody hell you came ?

Elnidfse

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings

The Buck

All of you fucking chumps better lay off. Get your fucking meat hooks off my little doe. The Buck has already claimed Amanda for breeding stock. The Buck has set up a perimeter around his little doe. The Buck will protect what is his.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
All of you fucking chumps better lay off. Get your fucking meat hooks off my little doe. The Buck has already claimed Amanda for breeding stock. The Buck has set up a perimeter around his little doe. The Buck will protect what is his.

You can have the little retard. Noone will fight you for him. With that matter finished, you can both go fuck off now.
:bigass:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Oh dear.

jack

jack

Ha ha that's another buck!