Fucking squirrel

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
I'm working this afternoon, minding my own damn business, running cable on this guy's house. (I install satellite dishes) When the chuck on my drill loosens slightly and the 1/4" magnetic nutsetter I use to drive in screw clips falls out on the ground. Happens occasionally. No big deal. It's kind of annoying because I'm on a 28' ladder, so I have to get down. Well, I glanced down and I see this little gray menace bolt down from a nearby tree. He stops right over where I dropped the bit, looks up at me, chatters then takes off with it. Right back up into the tree. I had to finish the day with a stripped out spare that barely worked. :( The next time I see that squirrel, ROUND TWO! He'll get what's coming to him!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jA9o2cx413M&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jA9o2cx413M&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The squirrel just needed the nutsetter to set his nuts, IMO.

Uranium 4

beer, I want beer
I'm working this afternoon, minding my own damn business, running cable on this guy's house. (I install satellite dishes) When the chuck on my drill loosens slightly and the 1/4" magnetic nutsetter I use to drive in screw clips falls out on the ground. Happens occasionally. No big deal. It's kind of annoying because I'm on a 28' ladder, so I have to get down. Well, I glanced down and I see this little gray menace bolt down from a nearby tree. He stops right over where I dropped the bit, looks up at me, chatters then takes off with it. Right back up into the tree. I had to finish the day with a stripped out spare that barely worked. :( The next time I see that squirrel, ROUND TWO! He'll get what's coming to him!

I hate the fuckers. I live on the back of a cemetary, and the destructive little fuckers are always in my garden, trying to dig up nuts that some batty old fuck feeds them in the ceme, and they meticulously bury.

I'm fed up finding bits of shell everywhere. I never posted about the dead one I found in the garden either.

Last summer, I was weeding and cutting a bush back in the front garden, and I saw what I thought was a bit of old fabric rope sticking up from the fence post. I pulled it, and a stinking decomposed squirrel was buried up to its tail under the fence post.

As I tugged the tail, it degloved leaving it's rotting tail (mostly gray-black by now) and me with a handful of matted, stinking fur & flesh. The stupid fucker had a nut clamped in its dead teeth - it had dug down three feet to get the thing out, and trapped itself.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I watch them having sex in the trees sometimes.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Have they?