Get black to black or fade to black.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
You won't get the satisfaction unless you can first convince him you're a woman, otherwise there's no chance he'll show up for the fight.

Seph

Retired Account
actually lmfao :lol:

i cant fucking wait i hope he likes jui jitsu and muay thai kickboxing! coz if he don't hes gonna have a shitter of a day.

Charles = one dumb porch monkey fuckwit...

and i cant wait to kick the living monkey shit out of him and his monkey friends.

regards charles :bigass:

Seph

Retired Account

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Well what's the big deal about that anyway? Y'all act like cupcakeers, why shouldn't we treat you like them?

I don't give a shit what skin color you are. That has nothing to do with your cupcakeardliness.

geedis

Well what's the big deal about that anyway? Y'all act like cupcakeers, why shouldn't we treat you like them?

I don't give a shit what skin color you are. That has nothing to do with your cupcakeardliness.

You have an obsession with cupcakeERS Jack. Wanna go black freak?

jack

You have an obsession with cupcakeERS Jack. Wanna go black freak?

Fuck off, retard. You know NOTHING about me. Ahmo bus you the fuck up, you just keep on keepin' on motherFUCKER

geedis

Fuck off, retard. You know NOTHING about me. Ahmo bus you the fuck up, you just keep on keepin' on motherFUCKER

Do you have an obsession with cupcakeERS Jack? Do you wanna go black freaking?

jack

:::slaps Loktars fro:::

jack

Do you have an obsession with cupcakeERS Jack? Do you wanna go black freaking?

Repeating your post displays pwnership "dawg"

I read it the first time. :::yawns:::

jack

The fact that you act like a cupcakeer (by definition...would you like me to post the definition I am using when weilding the term? I shall if you wish) has nothing to do with your skin color.

I'm not obsessed with you at all Charles. I've watched your peculiar brand of worthless bullshit posting for years now. I'm just drawing a line in the sand here. TK is where I post. You want to post here too, you'll have to deal with me, because I'm not going away, and this is a free speech board.

I'm not the only one that feels this way. In other words most folks just ignore you. I don't forgive any of you for your bullshit, so you post around here, you suffer the natural consequences of your actions.

jack

Take your "new jack" and shove in the hole I'm about to fuck in your neck, asshat.

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
Oh, look at the nigards posting about in this thread! Going 'black to black'? Is this some retard porch monkey pun? I daresay it is. And fading to black? This must be the reason why Michael Jackson faded to WHITE.

Seph

Retired Account
"im starting with the man in the mirror, im asking him to change his shade..." - the late pasty michael jackson

*laughing*

geedis, they are still trying to figure out if i'm black or white.

This isn't good.

Tell me the cupcakeer troll is dead. If not I'll be trollkingdom next poster to be called a cupcakeer.

Seph

Retired Account
STFU cupcakeer.

Seph

Retired Account
the cupcakeer troll dies with u.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
You're in trouble now, Seph, for throwing racial slurs toward BlehkkFut. He's going to insist you meet him somewhere IRL to kick your ass, but never show up. Ask around.

Huh? Fo' realz Kitty.