Getting A First Timer High

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
I'm not sure if I've ever done it before (well, ok, once) but do you think I should bombard her with some super potent strains or take it easy with a mellow low grade?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
take it easy... if it's too strong, there's the danger of her puking all over the house, and she'll never forgive you something like that.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Just from the coughing? I haven't seen anybody throw up their first time, but, on the other hand, I haven't smoked out too many first-timers.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
After action report:

12 AM: Picked up the girl who wanted to get high and another to go to the museum for extra credit in our Japanese class. Went to the Getty and fucked around for a few hours, then came home and sampled liqueurs. After getting tipsy, she asks for pot, so we bonged some Royal Purple Haze. Next up was a bowl of Tangerine OG, and by this time, Bacchus himself had possessed her. She had become an allegory of mirth and couldn't stop laughing, and playing with all of the liquor and spilling everywhere before eventually breaking wine glasses and dumping the alcohol on the table's surface. We had to drive the other girl home and stopped for coffee; the high girl started getting a grip on reality, finally. We were late to our friend's band's show and only got in right as they finished, but we stayed for the other bands. She wants more.

I created a pothead!

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
She let him fuck her up the ass for ketamine and then died of a crack overdose a couple months ago.

SUCH ARE THE HORRORS OF DRUGS.