Ghostbusters 3 is happening! Sigorney Weaver lets slip a huge spoiler!

Homosexuality is Gay!

Being an asshole since 1984

Ain't It Cool Dot Com said:
Tall Guy sent in this tidbit about the currently-in-development GHOSTBUSTERS film. His message speaks for itself, but beware a potential SPOILER here:

Just watched an interview on Channel 4 news (best news channel in the UK) and they interviewed Sigourney Weaver about Avatar, roles for women and Ghostbusters 3.

She said she doesn't have a big part in it but thinks Bill Murray has a bigger part. Then, she put her hand to her mouth and mock-whispered, "He might be playing a ghost." I've never heard about this before and it struck me as quite a big reveal.

Does this mean Peter Venkman's dead? Or is he playing an unrelated ghost? Or, are we looking at combinations thereof? Or, as Talkbacker Garbage Man points out, maybe she's simply referring to how old Bill Murray is?

Also, I've included the link to the page on Ain't It Cool, there is a video interview with Weaver where she says all the spoiler-y stuff. Watch at your own peril.

Of course, for you Rick Moranis fans on TK, he wont be back, he has been retired from acting for years now.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
She was probably just joking with that remark.

CaptainWacky

I didn't see why everyone hated it.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Saw this the other day on C4 News (which is indeed the best news on tv), I think Carl Dinnen is a big Ghostbusters fan.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Dana Barrett's baby would be 21 now.

Where the fuck has my life gone...

CaptainWacky

What if he got to punch Dan Akroyd in the face every seven minutes?

Aquehonga

Un Banned
GB3? Shocked they're not doing a shite GB remakeboot with professional douchebags Shia LeBeouf, Jack Black, Seth Rogen, Will Smith, Megan Fox & Chris Kattan.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
GB2 wa so Bobby Brown could make his acting debut.

CaptainWacky

If she had said Harold Ramis would be playing a ghost I could bump this now and say "TOO SOON, SIGOURNEY."

But she didn't.

CaptainWacky

I CAN'T BELIEVE AIN'T IT COOL NEWS GOT SOMETHING WRONG.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Bill Murray coming back as a ghost would be quite cool, though.

CaptainWacky

Or he could be a zombie in a CROSSOVER WITH ZOMBIELAND OMG BEST IDEA EVER, you can have that one for free, Sony.

CaptainWacky

Sony are literally doing a Men In Black/21 Jumpstreet crossover.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I read about that, and it was then that I knew that it will be a good thing when LA eventually is swallowed up by the ocean in the next Great Quake.

whisky

Boobie inspector
The Jump Street films are actually very funny, which is not something you can say about the last two MIB films.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Everybody hates on the last 2 MIB films. The 2nd's story was flimsy but I enjoyed it, and I really enjoyed the 3rd one. So the world is wrong and I am right. Nyeh!