GIANT SQUID CAUGHT ON CAMERA!

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
No there is the Chuprecabra, Ogopogo, Champ, and the Jersey Devil yet to be caught on film too.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Unfortunately, no.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Although...

We CAN feed him to a giant squid...

All in favor of doing just that, say "Aye!"

All in favor of getting a good kick in the crotch say "Can I bust?"

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
We may not have found Bigfoot, but we HAVE found Blackfoot.

My sources have confirmed that Blackfoot is in actuality a member of the elusive Floridian Skunk ape family.

This also explains the disgusting stench that usually accompanies his visits to the site.

kaonashi.shinu

Keeper of the Nether Eye
8382.imgcache.jpg

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
^Do you and Farry Lynt plan on "hooking up" IRL? You two have such wonderful chemistry!

kaonashi.shinu

Keeper of the Nether Eye
Why would I want to hook up with a Fairy? I have a real man at home.

What's with the duplicate posts, Sarek? Thought you were so witty you couldn't contain it to one thread?

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
They weren't duplicate. One was addressing you, the other addressing Farry.

And I was making no attempt at wit. Just a curiosity based question formulated from the observed behavior of yourself and Farry Lynt.

kaonashi.shinu

Keeper of the Nether Eye
I was well aware who the comment was directed to in each case, but as Farry seems to follow me around like an untrained horny puppy he would have seen either.

My night here is in no way helping my nausea and general illness. I must apologize for my earlier quip regarding wittiness, as it was, admittedly, poorly thought out.

Excuse me while I go vomit. :puke:

kaonashi.shinu

Keeper of the Nether Eye
Boring.

I want a UFO.

And fuck the shit of the alien.

Just the excrement of the alien? No want of a sexual encounter with the alien race - just a caper in their toilet? Fascinating.