God Hates Lady Gaga

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
[YOUTUBE]TEgxBOtAOIM[/YOUTUBE]

Westboro Church is at it again. This time they got Megan Phelps to do a parody of Poker Face.

I really don't get it. America is teeming with guns and still nobody has shot these people yet? Come on, get with it.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I think most of us like to pretend the WBC doesn't exist!

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Lady Gaga Tests 'Borderline Positive' for Lupus

Lady Gaga's friends aren't the only ones concerned for her after she almost collapsed on stage. The singer also knows she has to be more careful and is taking added precautions, especially after a recent health scare.

"I have tested borderline positive for [lupus]," she says in an interview on Larry King Live scheduled to air Tuesday night.

"As of right now," she says, "I do not have it, but I have to take good care of myself."

When asked by King how she's feeling, the pop star, 24, responds with a simple, "I'm okay," before adding that lupus, which took the life of her aunt Joanne, does run in her family.

But Gaga, who has a full slate of summer concerts lined up, and who earlier revealed she was tested for the disease, wants to reassure worried fans that she hasn't shown any symptoms yet.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20390199,00.html

[House]It's never Lupus[/House]

I guess God does indeed hate her.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Remember when Louis Theroux was talking to the teenage daughters and for a moment it looked like he got through to them and made them realise how ridiculous they were and they had to quickly call him evil or something to recover? That was pretty sad.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You don't want lupus.

You want to have lycanthropy or, if you are French, you want to be a loup garou.

I think Michael Jackson was the Anti-WBC.

aeommai

cookie?
they may be retarded but theyre the good kind of retarded. the kind of old school pie in the face retarded that made you laugh as a wee lad.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The problem with killing them off is that it's stooping to their level.

We need to bring in Blackwater, or the special ops of some foreign dictator who owes us a favor, to do it discreetly.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
All those butch girls dancing together...seems kind of gay to me. I thought God hated that?

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Considering the fact that Lady Gaga and Michael Jackson are the most evil fags in the whole wide world!!!!1 why are they "attempting" to emulate them and use their music. Parody or not.

Their attention seeking is so fucking transparent.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Oh yeah, someone sent me this ages back. It's Nate Phelps site. He's one of the two boys that got the fuck out of there. Both are Atheists now. It's definitley worth the read. If there was any doubt that Fred Phelps is a brainwashing lunatic....

http://natephelps.com/10801.html

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
Remember when Louis Theroux was talking to the teenage daughters and for a moment it looked like he got through to them and made them realise how ridiculous they were and they had to quickly call him evil or something to recover? That was pretty sad.

yup, I remember a kid getting hit by a mikshake or something thrown from a car, because these cunts force their kids to protest with them...

what can you do with pure hate.....these the twats that turn up at soldiers funerals?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
He will die. His family will die. His "church" will die. That will be the end of it.

Having said that, it's one of the few cases where you'd advocate a painful death.

aeommai

cookie?
oh you guys are just claerly FAG ENABLERS sodomites
21792328276911597929.gif

they are taking to the streets protesting the destructions of our society, against all the evil doers! and all you can talk about is those fags, you're all clearly delusional and doomed to hell.
GOD
HATES
TROLLKINGDOM

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
HAPPY GAY PRIDE MONTH!