Good night C-40

Saleel Majeed

@C-40 Hello and a pleasure to speak with you. I was given this address from a friend of yours.

As the thread title suggests, I am in desire for an Arab homosexual encounter. Our mutual acquaintance informs me you are Arab and suitably musky.

I am keen based on the description I was given. Are you interested in a meet up? I am happy to do dinner, or if you're eager we can skip the formalities. Pardon me for being so forward. Yes, of course dinner.

I have PM'ed you my private contact details.

Synaesthesia

screenshot-from-an-instagram-post-by-niswa.png

Saleel Majeed

Hi. Pleasure to meet you.

FYI, the only body I want to get literate with is @C-40

(sorry C-40)

@C-40 - thanks for getting back to me in the PM. So, it's a yes? Yay! Sorry for being so overly enthused. I have always wanted to try an Arab man. That doesn't sound right, sorry! Oh dear. I think it's just nerves that are making me splutter about LOL!

Let's try this again ... I look forward to spending some time together.

(ty for the compliment on my photo - you sure know how to make a gent blush :p).

Synaesthesia

I went out with him for awhile. My clit is bigger than his little wee wee.

He also prematurely ejaculated nearly all the time. I see he has the same hair trigger when Jack doesn't respond to him.

He also used to like to wear my panties when he'd give handjobs during his "football parties" which no one ever goes to any more.

Saleel Majeed

@C-40

re: where did you hear about me?

Oh okay. Just a mate from the old ComiCon boards (just a mate ... though if he'd licked the other side of the stamp, that would've made for one happy Saleel!). He sung your praises.

I do apologize for sounding crass. Truth is I am looking for more than just one lustful night.

God why do I keep talking. I'm sorry.

Saleel Majeed

I went out with him for awhile. My clit is bigger than his little wee wee.

He also prematurely ejaculated nearly all the time. I see he has the same hair trigger when Jack doesn't respond to him.

He also used to like to wear my panties when he'd give handjobs during his "football parties" which no one ever goes to any more.

Well, okay.

Ummm, is your clit pretty big?

Saleel Majeed

@C-40

I enjoyed our chat earlier. You do have a way about you. And yes, I do have a beard now.

Greek is great. I love a good souvlaki!

I am on the bus now. Bit of a haul. I have booked a motel to freshen up beforehand. I'm sitting next to a strange old lady who for some reason thinks I want to hear about how much she hates her daughter's husband. God help me.

I'll let you know when I'm entering town. :D

Saleel Majeed

@C-40

message sent 8:11am

It's been a long road, getting from there to here.

But, all good things, as they say!

Anyhoo, I'm in town. Just hopped off the bus and grabbing my suitcase. Thankfully the lady I spoke of earlier nodded off.

Pretty good trip, all things considered. Could've used a bit more leg room for these meaty thighs, though. ;)

Well, I might have a look around town after dropping my stuff off at the motel. Haven't been out this way before. It's a well-worn area I'm in at the moment. Is it normally this quiet?

Bus is pulling away now. Off I go on my merry way, I suppose. Sorry you couldn't meet me here. I didn't want you to get up too early on my account - not yet at least. Need you refreshed for dinner tonight! :)

TTYL

Saleel Majeed

@C-40 @blackfoot NAP

I dont know which you are posting under right now but i am tryingto get your attention i am waiting at the bar for nearly 20min now. I am sorry if it gets impaitent but this is uncharted waters for m e and i am in a new town by myself. how far away are you?

Saleel Majeed

@C-40 @blackfoot NAP

I've just checked and they have the booking under your name. I'm sorry for getting worked up
THey said it's okay to get seated if you aren't here yet.
i said i'd rather wait at the bar for the time being as that is what we arranged.
if u can just let me know if your on your way then i can relax.
if i don't hear anythign or if you can't gethold of me for some reason i'll take the table so we keep the booking.

Saleel Majeed

I have tried to catch u in several of your threads. I don't get why your doing this when we have a date. You were communicative earlier but you've dropped off this evening.

Saleel Majeed

@C-40

I really don't know what to say. I feel sick to my stomach.

I keep dancing around it and trying to think the best of you, but the evidence from your engagement here when we were meant to be enjoying our first night together. Unless you can explain yourself, then I can only believe that you stood me up.

Saleel Majeed

Posting here knowing full well:

1) I took a 12-hour bus ride to meet you.
2) Had to find my way to the motel you suggested - my first time in town. You were (apparently) unable to meet me.
3) All the time I took getting ready to meet you.
4) Leaving me alone at the bar wondering where you were, knowing full well I would be getting anxious.
5) Not having the decency to tell me not to bother taking the table, leaving me sitting there like a prize-winning sausage by myself.

This has to be one of the most embarrassing nights of my life.

Saleel Majeed

@C-40

Actually no.

You didn't stand me up.

That would imply you had some intention to meet me in the first place.

Was this a stitch up between you and our mutual friend from the old board?

Know what? I know the guy pretty well. I don't think he'd do that.

I think you played both of us.

The question is - why? Why would you lead someone on like this? All you've done is hurt my feelings and embarrass me. What have you gained?

If you don't man up shortly I'm really gonna start getting pissed off. Come to the motel and let's talk.

Believe it or not, I am still keen for that Arab encounter. Maybe it's just the adrenaline pumping. Fuck I'm worked up.

But if you keep this silent treatment up, I can assure you there will be an encounter of another sort - just not the one I had planned.

I'm in town for 3 more nights. Gonna man up or not?

Saleel Majeed

You aren't going to answer your SMS messages or PMs, so we'll do this here. I see how fond your are of this forum. After all it seems you were more interested in updating sports threads than making our date.

Humiliate some poor schmuck and have a good laugh at his expense, is it?

And you do this to someone AFTER you invite them to the town you live in?

Hmmm. Didn't think that one through, did you?

I'll be back tomorrow.