Goth chicks

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
No one ever backs me up when I say Avril's hot, thanks.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
avmaxim104vo.jpg

avril-lavigne-autograph.jpg

Personality and talent of a wet fish finger but HOTNESS and sex appeal not in question.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
How about these?
From here: http://www.gothicsluts.com/
The woman on the left with the contacts, I know a guy in LA that is friends with her.
Click the Tour button till you get to the Gallery.

And Avril is NOT hot, nor is she Goth.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Avril is hot and ARGUABLE fake-goth.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
She's hot but I'd never do her as I don't respect her music and thus have far too much personal integrity to insert my penis into any of her orifices, rectum included.

I'd learn to like Jessie Simpson's music in order to fuck her, though.

Big Dick McGee

Really? When she's not wearing much makeup, and she has some meat on her bones I find her very beautiful and unique-looking. Sort of the quintessential "All-American girl". She's got a great pair of tits and a nice ass, too.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not saying she's not hot. Because she is obviously hot. She has a perfect body. I'm just not that enamoured with the usual beautiful blonde type. I would obviously count myself very lucky if I had a chance to bed her but I would rather fuck Avril for the sex appeal value.

I have specific tastes.

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
Bettie Page was THE shit. Ever watch any of those old Irving Klaw stag films? Varietease? Striporama? Oh, man.... and Lili St. Cyr? FUCK ME!

I have this Bettie Page DVD that's culled from her old appearances in the 50's. I just turn the sound off the tellie, set it to trance and let her fucking dance the night away, bumping, grinding, and geting spanked.

Avril's cute, but w/o make-up she's totally forgettable.

And Mandi, don't sell yourself short. Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes.

Big Dick McGee

^^I'll have to do a little searching for some Bettie Page bittorrents!

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
Fuck, dood... If you want I'll try and make you a copy (this'll be my first DVD copy/burn) of the one I have.