Gray pubic hair

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
WTF causes this? I don't have gray hair anywhere else on my body, but roughly 1/3 of my pubic hair is gray. This started happening when I was 17, yet no gray anywhere else, and I'm only 33. From the things I've read, that area is supposed to be the last to go gray, but it's the opposite with me. Fucking strange.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
You might want to check that everything else down there is secured properly.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
mayb u can dye it if it bothers u...or wax....or count them :)

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
*towels off*

Thanks HuN, nothing beats incentive like permission ;). But like, yeah. You're from...New Zealand or something right? The semi tropical environment known as " the land down under" so Im figuring one of two things: That you're either as bald as the outback is dry or you let it grow like Texarcana (sp) Kudzu on a monday night.

But back to perverts: Don't let him have it Hun, be a good girl.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
See, now if I asked to see a picture of your gray pubes I would be just as creepy so I'm not going to ask for a picture or video demonstration. I wouldn't worry too much about it tho. I mean seriously I would not even notice. : )

Donovan

beer, I want beer
WTF causes this? I don't have gray hair anywhere else on my body, but roughly 1/3 of my pubic hair is gray. This started happening when I was 17, yet no gray anywhere else, and I'm only 33. From the things I've read, that area is supposed to be the last to go gray, but it's the opposite with me. Fucking strange.

Maybe your weiner saw a ghost.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
If that were the case, then the pubes would have turned white.

Maybe it was a friendly ghost. A really, REALLY friendly ghost.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Donovan: I think she meant daystrom.

I know what she meant. I've, on occasion been known to merge posts of our most annoying members into giant superthreads with creative naming. Here are some samples of my work:

Blackfoot's Minstrel Show

Marquis De Sade's Pail of Fail
Champion Aquehonga's Superthread of Pure Awesome
Ange's Cunt Punt - All the fail you could want in one place.

Daystrom may be on the short list to be at the receiving end of one of my creative outlets. Depends on how his creepiness progresses.