Guys

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Nice day for a fake wedding :lol:

Fucking hypocrite.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Another foot. Going from hot to super hot half naked men in kilts. Can a man be completely naked and wear a kilt too?

jack

Don't you have a wedding to plan? You sure spend a lot of time here for someone with such a full, rich life. Your words, eat them.

Fucking fake.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Dear, Jack. The marrying will be the easy part of us joining our lives together officially. We are older people with property, careers, retirement packages to protect, children, religious affiliations, separate friends, and such. Getting a marriage license and having a JP officiate will be a breeze. It is all the other stuff that will be challenging.

Compare your time spent here to mine. I do have a great life.

jack

No fake E, I come here for fun. Always have, always will. You come here because you are lonely and sad, and need to tell others how great your life is just so you get a little bit of something, not sure what that even is.

But, you sure have spent a lot of time here since you announced you were leaving, getting married etc. Who really gives a shit what you do?

I sure don't.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Yet, you can't ignore my posts.

You will need a ton of cute cat pics too.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!

Compare his post count to yours. That speaks volumes.

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials.

jack

Yet, you can't ignore my posts.

You will need a ton of cute cat pics too.

How stupid of you, I never said I would ignore anything, only that you're a fucking lying hypocrite that proves she's full of shit each and every time she talks about her incredibly rich life and then continues to post here.

Fucking. Fake. Hypocrite :bigass:

jack

jack

13277.imgcache.jpg

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Thanks CU and Neon.

It is still a ways off. First, have to find out if he can be transferred back to my area. He can't retire for seven more years. I can officially retire from my job now but the longer I stay, the better the pension payout and I can't claim early SS for two years or start collecting on my other retirement plans for almost five. He could support us but he is also putting his daughter through college and she has two more years to go. I'd rather she finish college without the debt. If he can be transferred back here, then we'll need to sell his house and prep my house for his dogs. Not sure what we'll do about his art studio - rent space or try converting something on my property. Getting married will be the easy part when we get to that. Hopefully we'll be solid on that by summer and maybe marry around Christmas when most of our friends and family are around my area.

jack

Makes me smile to see you beg for congrats on an event that isn't even happening. Typical. Glad I sussed out what a loser you really are.

LOL @ fake E.

jack

Sure spend a LOT of time around here for someone who said they were leaving. Fun to watch you scrape for scraps though :bigass:

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Jack, I'm starting to feel sorry for you.

jack

So do fake personas have fake feelings too, or is that yet again another defense mechanism?

jack

The real Eloisel was different. You're a cheap copy.

And not a very good one either.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Dear, Jack. The marrying will be the easy part of us joining our lives together officially. We are older people with property, careers, retirement packages to protect, children, religious affiliations, separate friends, and such. Getting a marriage license and having a JP officiate will be a breeze. It is all the other stuff that will be challenging.

Plus, her future husband looks great in a kilt.

13284.imgcache.jpg