Hambil launches scathing attack on TK

bad dog said:
I do, when im not busy fucking up my own board I come over here and fuck things up.
duncebdcs7.png

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I'm an admin too :bigass:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Hello, Imp.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
It was a fine board until it was not fine to flame anyone the powers that be agreed with but perfectly fine to flame me.

I love Hambil and Morrhigan and I always will but I wasn't allowed to be nice or have my own opinion I had to be evil, racist, Republican Laker_Girl.

Friday

Bazinga!
Laker_Girl said:
It was a fine board until it was not fine to flame anyone the powers that be agreed with but perfectly fine to flame me.
The way you were treated probably had a lot to do with the guidelines there.

An excerpt:

There are no written rules. Each and every situation will be taken and judged on a "case-by-case" basis. Yes, my personal bias will probably enter into it, but I'll try not to make it too obvious.

The whole thing: http://www.shatteredcorpse.com/forum/index.php?topic=371.0

Great job having a board where it's members feel free to have differing opinions. Not.

Friday said:
The way you were treated probably had a lot to do with the guidelines there.

An excerpt:

The whole thing: http://www.shatteredcorpse.com/forum/index.php?topic=371.0

Great job having a board where it's members feel free to have differing opinions. Not.
What are you on about? Laker_Girl wasn't the subject of administrator action over there. She chose to "leave" of her own accord not because of the "guidelines". Her account is still active and she may return any time she wishes, I think. :|

Friday

Bazinga!
Grammour Boy said:
What are you on about? Laker_Girl wasn't the subject of administrator action over there. She chose to "leave" of her own accord not because of the "guidelines". Her account is still active and she may return any time she wishes, I think. :|
I'm referring more to the attitude she encountered towards her differing opinion.

Friday

Bazinga!
Grammour Boy said:
Well, the "attitude" has naught to do with the "guidelines".
The guidelines set the tone for the board. It's clearly stated the board will be run according to it's owner's personal bias.

That's great if you and the owner are like minded.

If you're not, you're screwed. As Laker_Girl was.

And I included a link to the guidelines as a source, nothing more.

Friday said:
The guidelines set the tone for the board. It's clearly stated the board will be run according to it's owner's personal bias.

That's great if you and the owner are like minded.

If you're not, you're screwed. As Laker_Girl was.

And I included a link to the guidelines as a source, nothing more.
I don't expect anyone will ever be banned for having differing opinions. Their views will be challenged, yes, on their own merit by the membership. But banned for your opinion? Never!!

Laker_Girl is just too fragile to hold her own when confronted with logical arguments that discount her own. So she stormed off because they didn't agree with her. Sort of like a kid taking her/his marbles and going home because she/he didn't like the outcome of the game.

Friday

Bazinga!
Perhaps I am misreading things, Grammour Boy.

In that case, for my own edification, can you explain to me what...

Yes, my personal bias will probably enter into it, but I'll try not to make it too obvious.

...*does* mean? So there's no confusion, of course.

Friday said:
Perhaps I am misreading things, Grammour Boy.

In that case, for my own edification, can you explain to me what...

Yes, my personal bias will probably enter into it, but I'll try not to make it too obvious.

...*does* mean? So there's no confusion, of course.
You will have to ask the author what it means.

But the meaning of the statement above still has naught to do with Laker_Girl storming off because members challenged her views.