Happy Birthday Dual

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Yes, it was. ;)

Ganja mixed with tobacco, no hash this time.

:D
I didn't know u could smoke ganja from the hooka without it tasting shit....do u do it often?
I know someone who tried and nearly died..the smoke was sooooo black and thick; interesting tho....do u need modifications?

J&L Massacres

All Your Base Are Belong to Us
So Dual, are you one person or many?

I've come to the conclusion that "Dual" is more than one person on the count of 2 reasons:

1. Most of the time we have the nice dual that gets along quite well with Loktar and Dork Lord, and whenever a riot starts to form, he's there to quickly distingish it and kill everyone's buzz. However now and again the more entertaining asshole dual will sign on and start trying to troll or pick fights with anyone he can.

and

2. A year or 2 ago, dual put up a link in the minefield to a movie he made and wanted feedback on it, rightfully titled "Dual Movie". Then about a couple of months ago I ripped a scene from that movie and stuck it in my badlands music video. After Dual saw it, he claimed it was not him in the movie, but his roommate.

Therefore I conclude there are 2 people who share the "Dual" account who are both roommates. One whos mean and picks fights, and one whos not a troll and likes to get drunk. So... how'd I do?

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Nah, there can only be one...

I'll be sure to pass along your message the next time I see him. ;)