HAPPY BIRTHDAY EGGS!

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
wishing you many happy returns to a shaded azure blue swimming pool with cold drinks and hot pool boys!

:smooch:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Happy Birthday Eggs!

1722.imgcache.jpg

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Happy Eggsday!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EGGSYPOO!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Thanks for the well wishes everyone! :smooch:

So far I'm celebrating by signing on to work! :rwmad: But I hope to get out for a drink later, and do more festivizing this weekend.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I have a customary style of well wish for birthday havers, but I'm not entirely sure we've all known each other long enough for it to be appropriate.

Ah fuck it.

Dear Eggs Mayonnaise:

I'm so happy your mom was dirty enough to let your dad fuck her bareback. How fortunate that he pushed his hard cock in your cum hungry soon-to-be mother and pounded his hot load deep into her wet and willing pussy. And what a great thing that she decided to carry you to term instead of ripping up your fetus and flushing you down the sink. What joy that some nine months after your dad fucked your mom, screaming in pain she shat you out covered with blood and slime. Happy Birthday buddy! I'm glad your mom was a slut and your dad talked her into letting him shoot you in!

Sincerely,

Gear

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Pfft. We were Catholic, and I was child #6. They barely noticed it all happening.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I'm sorry I missed your birthday, my fellow work-loathing, hot man loving insomniac.

1734.imgcache.jpg