The Legendary Troll Kingdom
289035987_544331887170914_6743323860414037645_n.jpg

jack

288651066_10161925072148266_7916448699472877663_n.jpg

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Happy Farther Day

father's day to me means being recognized for the one or two things you cannot get done. it also means being totally ignored for the 45 to 50 things you do get done as a father.

father's day to me, means very little, but it means everything to the child in the
situation, or the children in the situation.

so to all my peoples out there. happy father's day, matter of fact
happy father's year. keep doing what you're doing regardless of whatever they say about you.

^^that up doesn't apply to you dead beat, back child support owing baby daddy's.^^

:bigass:

jack

I've had a good one so far. My middle daughter called 1st thing before I went to work and we had a long talk about stuff. She revealed that she'd been thinking about what it was like having me for a dad (she turns 40 in a few weeks) and that when comparing herself to other peoples dads she was grateful that I was the one that brought her up. That was the gist of it, the conversation was long and winding. Made me feel pretty good.

My son called while I was at the shop working, so I got interrupted bu customers several times, but I managed to have a nice conversation with him and even gave him my favorite salmon recipe, which I made for dinner last night because my wife's recital that she's prepared for all year got cancelled because of covid and she was depressed. Anyway he's 30 and just got his teaching degree. He's in Bellingham WA and will be substitute teaching starting in september.

My oldest will call probably when I'm having my second glass of wine for the evening. She's 42.

When I look at my family I realize what a blessing fatherhood has been for me. I didn't "go to school" to learn to be one, just kind of made sure that what happened to me didn't happen to them. They all agree that I was successful and they feel like they had a solid, decent family. We were poor when we started, but both my wife and I have figured things out financially quite well.

Guess i did ok ;)

Tonight is going to be wine, popcorn and both Star Wars: Obi Wan Kenobi followed by The Time Travelers Wife.

A good time will be had by all.