Harry Balzac?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
You should have been more creative when you chose your handle.

I would habe chose: Hairy Ballsack, Hairy Ballzack, Hairy Ballsac or Hairy Ballzac.

The "k" in sack works for me. What you think, Sac?

And another thang, Sack:

This is Trollplayground, Ceejay's official grown folks forum.

Harry Balzac

Fuck this place.
Fuck you.

First of all, fuck you, you fish fucking short-bus swamp-tard. Fuck you with the KOTG KROWN tag-teaming you with your trophy.

You should have been more creative when you chose your handle.

This from the genius thak came up with "Steve Samuai Jack"? Fuck that.

I would habe chose: Hairy Ballsack, Hairy Ballzack, Hairy Ballsac or Hairy Ballzac.

Fuck what you would habe chose.

The "k" in sack works for me. What you think, Sac?

I think a fucking garden slug is smarter than you.

And another thang, Sack:
This is Trollplayground, Ceejay's official grown folks forum.

Fuck your official grown folks in the "sack" with another thang.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
First of all, fuck you, you fish fucking short-bus swamp-tard. Fuck you with the KOTG KROWN tag-teaming you with your trophy.

^That's a lot of bangin'.^

:popcorn:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
This from the genius thak came up with "Steve Samuai Jack"? Fuck that.

^That's just a rumor^, a false statement that was started by the jealous posters at Comicon.

Here's how it started:

Its true that "Steve" Bissette, Celtic "Samurai", and "Jack" were not my favorite people at "The Kingdom" and later at "Comicon".

Geedis and Pickle were the first to spread this rumor about me being "Steve Samurai Jack" at The Kingdom. Jack later checked the IP adrresses of me and Steven and found this rumor to be just that, a rumor a lie.. After Jack lost The Kingdom for lack of money, re-started this false rumor at Comicon.

The truth Harry. I'm not Steve Samurai Jack, bitch. My word is my bond. Ask around.

Harry, Why would you make that statement? Fucki

^Fucking brown nose bastard^

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Fuck what you would habe chose.

I think a fucking garden slug is smarter than you.

Fuck your official grown folks in the "sack" with another thang.

:apopcorn:

steve samurai jack

^That's just a rumor^, a false statement that was started by the jealous posters at Comicon.

Here's how it started:

Its true that "Steve" Bissette, Celtic "Samurai", and "Jack" were not my favorite people at "The Kingdom" and later at "Comicon".

Geedis and Pickle were the first to spread this rumor about me being "Steve Samurai Jack" at The Kingdom. Jack later checked the IP adrresses of me and Steven and found this rumor to be just that, a rumor a lie.. After Jack lost The Kingdom for lack of money, re-started this false rumor at Comicon.

The truth Harry. I'm not Steve Samurai Jack, bitch. My word is my bond. Ask around.

Harry, Why would you make that statement? Fucki

^Fucking brown nose bastard^

*laughing*

Geedis and Pickle were the first to spread this rumor about me being "Steve Samurai Jack"

eel and celtic was in on that gig too.

After Jack lost The Kingdom for lack of money

supposidly lost the money donated to the kingdom. *laughing*

Harry Balzac probably enjoys the fuck. Is this good, Balzac?

Its the Balzac, Its the Balzac.