Has anyone here recieved their 2009 Tax Return yet?

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
I filed mines as as soon as I received my W2 Form. Usually I would get it back by Valentines day. Here we are in the middle of march and I STILL haven't recieved anything. I've spoke to several other people and more than half of them are still waiting just as I.

I wonder whats the hold up? :hmmm:

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I did and all it said was "LOLOLOL PWNED!!!1!"

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Yes. I used Taxact online filing On Feb 10th and my refund was mailed on March 5th, recieved on the 8th. You are probably getting audited!

;)
mm

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I'm still so bummed about having to pay so much last year that I'm still procrastinating this year.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I filed with Taxact on Feb 2nd, got my refund direct deposit on the 8th, got my state return last week.

starguard

I wonderw hats taking mines so long? Several other people I've spoken to havent received theirs yet either.

Mines has NEVER taken this long :(

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I filed mines as as soon as I received my W2 Form. Usually I would get it back by Valentines day. Here we are in the middle of march and I STILL haven't recieved anything. I've spoke to several other people and more than half of them are still waiting just as I.

They are too busy with your money, bailing out great American company after great American company.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa @ the fucking commie Americans.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
With the USA's debtload, Americans will be working right up to November just to pay their taxes.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

dogbert

King of Sarcasm

I didnt get a refund, made too much in the market last year, filed and paid my taxes last month.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
US tax system doesn't operate on financial year?
This is very strange!

starguard

I called yesterday and they've FINALLY stated that its on its way. I should have it by the end of the week! :)