You'll be sick

Shredded diced or finely sliced

Cut and chopped and put on ice

I do not like them over bran

But I will braze them when I can

-Riotgear

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
It's Catholics anyway. Get your nomenclature straight. It's like I've always said, if you're going to insult someone, do it properly, with panache and style. Now....don't get me wrong, I'm always up for a cunt or a cupcakeer retort, especially if it irritates the fuck out of the situation.

I learned the hard way about the difference between Christians and Catholics and I think your beef is with them. Who? Catholics.

What do you think?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
It's Catholics anyway. Get your nomenclature straight. It's like I've always said, if you're going to insult someone, do it properly, with panache and style. Now....don't get me wrong, I'm always up for a cunt or a cupcakeer retort, especially if it irritates the fuck out of the situation.

I learned the hard way about the difference between Christians and Catholics and I think your beef is with them. Who? Catholics.

What do you think?

My experience is with Christians almost exclusively. The so-called non- denominational, baptist-light, anti-Calvinist, California-type evangelicals.

My dad was a Calvery Chapel deacon then pastor for part of my youth and a missionary for the rest of the time we still spoke. I grew listening to these so-called men of god scheme and plot. In my experience there's not much worse the christian leadership and the people who follow them around as if they were ordained by god [snort]. I won't let him anywhere near my kids and we haven't spoken to each other (my choice) for 15 yrs. And I have no plan to change that. If I hear he's died then I'll be happy I don't have to exert the effort to toss the letter I receive once a year. A letter filled with platitudes and bits of scripture that are supposed to convince me that god will bring us back together at some distant point in the future. I'm betting not.

As far as I'm concerned the catholics can go fuck themselves too. Just another form of christian as far as I'm concerned.

Did I mention I'm an atheist?

Don't flame me you christians/catholics/theists/deists/whatever - I don't care if or what you believe. I don't care if you don't like that I don't or whatever. I don't care to explain my position any more then I have. I'm not searching or interested in your version. I won't engage you in any of that silliness.

Seph

Retired Account
fuck Christians in the neck.

Seph

Retired Account
especially Catholics, right loktar?

Mirah

I love you
One should not care what others think, or be so concerned of other people's opinions. But that is just my opinion. ;)

Mirah

I love you
Oh I see. You are correct, there is not much for conversation around here at the moment.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
If I like cats and Dr Dave says he does not, should I take it personally?

If you so desire, then yes. I will not tell you what to do.

You're right though, I shouldn't take it personally. I'm not a very good Catholic/Christian. Haven't been to Church in almost 3 years.

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
My experience is with Christians almost exclusively. The so-called non- denominational, baptist-light, anti-Calvinist, California-type evangelicals.

My dad was a Calvery Chapel deacon then pastor for part of my youth and a missionary for the rest of the time we still spoke. I grew listening to these so-called men of god scheme and plot. In my experience there's not much worse the christian leadership and the people who follow them around as if they were ordained by god [snort]. I won't let him anywhere near my kids and we haven't spoken to each other (my choice) for 15 yrs. And I have no plan to change that. If I hear he's died then I'll be happy I don't have to exert the effort to toss the letter I receive once a year. A letter filled with platitudes and bits of scripture that are supposed to convince me that god will bring us back together at some distant point in the future. I'm betting not.

As far as I'm concerned the catholics can go fuck themselves too. Just another form of christian as far as I'm concerned.

Don't flame me you christians/catholics/theists/deists/whatever - I don't care if or what you believe. I don't care if you don't like that I don't or whatever. I don't care to explain my position any more then I have. I'm not searching or interested in your version. I won't engage you in any of that silliness.
Do me a favor: A pair of white shirt and ties show up at your door, thank them for their time but politely decline interest if you're disinclined to allow them their discussion. Take the high road and let your neighbors chase them off with the shotgun.

VITRIOL

Do me a favor: A pair of white shirt and ties show up at your door, thank them for their time but politely decline interest if you're disinclined to allow them their discussion.

In my experience, being nice only encourages them.
They conveniently don't hear the "I'm not interested" and concentrate instead on the fact that you didn't kick their asses back to the street.

Nine times out of ten they'll be back within a week.

Take the high road and let your neighbors chase them off with the shotgun.

No need to get that radical, um, unless you really want to. Your call.

I've found that speaking clearly and bluntly with a liberal dose of expletives (especially "fuck", that one really gets 'em) is often all that is needed to ensure the unwanted minions of jeebus do not return. It even works on mormons, and they're some persistent little douchebags.

Seph

Retired Account
yeah, "go fuck yourself works here"

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.

Explains a lot......u sure u still dunt have ur imaginary friend?