Hey "Charles"!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
In your mind perhaps, but you were never King like I was :bigass:

Hell I don't even post there, and the most active thread in the Gutters currently is about me (thanks to you)

Guess I'm still King over there, after all LOL

Not according to my sig, read'em and weep sucker

And another thang, "Jack".

Blackfoot aka King Of The Gutters

:popcorn:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
your "sig" is meaningless to everyone. Even the people you quote in your sig have told you they're trolling you every time you quote them, because they were making fun of you "dawg".

Jesus, this isn't even fun any more. I'm done.

Keep dancing, cupcakeer, it's the only thing you're good at.

jack

Bye Charles, we're done.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
your "sig" is meaningless to everyone. Even the people you quote in your sig have told you they're trolling you every time you quote them, because they were making fun of you "dawg".

Read it again asshole. "Morbo", "Dono" or "Alex" never said that.

For those who have sigs turned off.

Originally posted by Neil:
At least Danny had the wherewithal and class enough to post pix of himself in a crown. Where's your procession, Chuck? Show us that bling, boy!

Originally posted by Dono:
I changed my mind. NAP should be allowed to bust, and should be crowned the King of the Gutters. His tenacity is undaunted...

Originally posted by Alex A Buchet:
NAP is our King and verily, he hath spoken. You are all vermin in his view. Shit, even I am. So RECOGNISE, varlet whoreson knaves.

^For those who have sigs turned off.^

jack

I'm not "getting out"... I own speak freely, as I always have since I first started posting here. I will be here LONG after you leave, cupcakeer.

I'm just done with you, "shrimp-for-brains". So you know...bite your pillow helplessly, you've nothing else.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
So the "Lilac" account is a dual, case closed.

Not at all. Jack speaks true -- I ran Lilac for a spell, Jack ran Lilac for a spell -- but Lilac is Lilac. He is his own poster.
I know at least four other members that will back me up.

Iyhara

I'm high
Christ, woman! When I said, "Make me a Soprano!" I didn't fucking mean, "Put on steel-toed boots and put me in the fetal position with my fucking balls in my rib cage!"

Trust me, you're better off reaching for high C's than doing Tony Soprano impressions.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Oh fuck the puns! The puns!

geedis

Originally posted by Neil:
At least Danny had the wherewithal and class enough to post pix of himself in a crown. Where's your procession, Chuck? Show us that bling, boy!

Originally posted by Dono:
I changed my mind. NAP should be allowed to bust, and should be crowned the King of the Gutters. His tenacity is undaunted...

Originally posted by Alex A Buchet:
NAP is our King and verily, he hath spoken. You are all vermin in his view. Shit, even I am. So RECOGNISE, varlet whoreson knaves.

That may be enough proof about who's the true KOTG.

jack

So "geedis" let me ask you something truthfully, not in a flaming fashion.

It's my opinion that the quotes you refer to were actually said ironically. They are actually insulting Charles. The truth is, two of the posters are good friends of mine, and I am the third poster, and I'll tell you all three were said in jest.

Which means each time you try to use these quotes as some sort of proof of Charles ownership of TK, you merely re-affirm what a total buffon he really is, and how none of you get this at all.

You can continue to show up every few days and spend an hour discussing only how you own the board, be our guest, we just go back to our regularly scheduled programming when your meter runs out.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
So the "Lilac" account is a dual, case closed.

Not at all. Jack speaks true -- I ran Lilac for a spell, Jack ran Lilac for a spell -- but Lilac is Lilac. He is his own poster.
I know at least four other members that will back me up.

That's what I've been saying all along, "Lilac" was your dual, meaning that you used the account.

Again this case is closed, I proved my point. Why are you still on me when "Jack" had a hand in this matter. Doesn't "Jack" deserves some trolling, on this too?

And another thang, "Bickendan".

If Lilac is his own poster, who does it belong too? Make this right with the truth "Bickendan".

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

jack

That's what I've been saying all along, "Lilac" was your dual, meaning that you used the account.

Again this case is closed, I proved my point. Why are you still on me when "Jack" had a hand in this matter. Doesn't "Jack" deserves some trolling, on this too?

If Lilac is his own poster, who does it belong too? Make this right with the truth "Bickendan".

You're an idiot and have been completely owned by the Lilac troll. In fact you still show how deeply you're owned by it.. Nothing more really needs to be said in the matter.

Case closed.

jack

Trust me dawg, you're delusional on this matter. Ask around. Thanks for playing asshat.

Up Top.

Why would anyone trust you? I mean, you're pretty glib when you've got enough quarters to park at the internet kiosk for a couple of hours, but what I'm still curious about is what possible pleasure you could get from chasing a middle aged man unsuccessfully around 7 messageboards on the internet for a decade now?

You seem to carry a bag of shit around just so you can step in it easily.

make no mistake, you're TK's Internet Village Idiot. The best part?

Guess.....:bigass:

Iyhara

I'm high

Bickie, stop messing with Charlie's head. You too, Jackie.

I own Lilac. By his balls.

geedis

So "geedis" let me ask you something truthfully, not in a flaming fashion.

It's my opinion that the quotes you refer to were actually said ironically. They are actually insulting Charles. The truth is, two of the posters are good friends of mine, and I am the third poster, and I'll tell you all three were said in jest.

Face it Jack. It maybe true in your mind, but Blackfoot has taken advantage of KOTG title. Those quotes make it true.

Which means each time you try to use these quotes as some sort of proof of Charles ownership of TK, you merely re-affirm what a total buffon he really is, and how none of you get this at all.

As long as it make you meltdown I'm all for it.

You can continue to show up every few days and spend an hour discussing only how you own the board, be our guest, we just go back to our regularly scheduled programming when your meter runs out.

I don't claim I run TK and never will. I'm only here as a supporting cast of New Age Posting.