Hey Cow

EnglishRose

addle barn
It was a most excellent rant Ily

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Aww why'd you have to delete your rant? It was a good one too.
Because I felt so incredibly st00pid for a minute there....

Oh what the hell...

"Feel all good today? Feel like a grand Trollmod having shown the kids what happens if they don't oblige? God it must be so cool to be in a position where one can mess w/ people.
Or did you just need a power-trip you can get all heated up and wank to because your woman isn't there to turn you on?

Boy was that a bullshit thing to do. You know, despite of the usual fucking around, I always hoped that in TK, I finally found a site that has developed standards when it comes to handling their own membership. Not much, you know, but all this fighting oppressing websites and getting all self-righteous when it comes to overbearing mods and admins really painted a picture of, you know, decency in that regard. Oh well, you sure took your crayons and doodled your own version of a stickman all over that. Did you actually take a look down there during the past days to see what you were going to delete? We were developing (or for some, re-establishing) a fucking community down there, and yeah, I know you couldn't care less, but I DO.

You know, I don't even care about the pruning in itself. That's ok. What I really, REALLY detest are lying, backstabbing, holier-than-thou types of admins who complain about other websites and their bigotry towards the membership, only to turn around and do the same shit to their own people. Man, I so respected you when you were at ExIsle and trolled along with Rob and DS. Because y'all had a point there, and you drove it home, and it was fucking hilarious to watch, too. And now you go and turn into ExIsle Nazi-Mod 2.0. Pathetic, really.

What was the point again in not giving the Badlands a chance to save at least some threads? Are you really that narrow-minded and petty that you had to show us what you can do when we made a game out of bumping the threads? It wouldn't have hurt you (or the completely absent mods, for that matter) to follow mm's example and give us a chance to list important threads to be saved, you know? But I guess that's just too much to ask from someone who seems to rather participate in so important a thing as a pissing contest with Elnidfse instead of taking the time to see that shitting in your own backyard isn't really the most intelligent thing to do....

There. I will feel better now. Please return to your regularly scheduled program :D "

;)

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
OK, what did I miss while getting the first real nights sleep I've had in 2 months? (and sex wasn't even involved.... odd)

:meh:
mm

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
More drama and pissed of TKers than I've seen in a long time. ;)

Oooooooooh.... like when Bonz and I let everyone think she was the new admin? When RW deleted the ezboard? When Hambil shut off posting in the MF for a day? When Decker pruned the MF? What did Yo do, I know he did something..... put up a fake hacked by Trekbbs page I think, but there was something else. Oh, maybe I should talk about that one... :D

What did you do, you naughty young man?

:D
mm

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
Oooooooooh.... like when Bonz and I let everyone think she was the new admin? When RW deleted the ezboard? When Hambil shut off posting in the MF for a day? When Decker pruned the MF? What did Yo do, I know he did something..... put up a fake hacked by Trekbbs page I think, but there was something else. Oh, maybe I should talk about that one... :D

What did you do, you naughty young man?

:D
mm
Something similar to those. :p

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
;)

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
This was some high quality drama, even though I had like no part in it :p