Hey Cow

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
badlandsmadcowyb2.jpg

Thrusty

TK addict
I thought you were trying to get my attention so i came in to respond but my name isn't cow.

God's Afro

Bats are good for the economy.

God's Afro

Cow poop is fed to worms who then extrete it out, making a very powerful fertilizer.

They call it double dipping!

Thrusty

TK addict
I will never think of "double dipping" the same way again. **spoiled it**

God's Afro

In Cow-lumbia the world's murder capital the vilolence has spread to cows. A cow stepped on the trigger of a loaded rifle left by one of the workers and shot another cow in the head!

Each day a dairy cows eats:
28 lbs. corn silage, 12.64 lbs alfalfa hay, 8.41 lbs barley, 4.33 lbs wheat bran, 3 lbs beet pulp, 5.5 lbs cottonseed, .75 lb fat, .12 lb salt, .5 lb minerals/vitamins, 255 lbs water (30 gallons) tat's almost a bathtub full.

Operators of feed lots in Iowa faced a new problem eploding cows!! The extreme heat causes gases to rapidly expand in animals shortly after they die of heat-related distress. The cows in most cases explode. You have to pick the cows up right away or you'll have to pick up the peices.

Did you know cows are not indigenous to America. Columbus brought some with him on his second voyage. It became a law that each ship had to have one cow for every five people.

God's Afro

So prove it's wrong. Not through sheer reason and logic alone either. Come up with hard evidence to prove it's wrong.

Or you're just the one spouting shit.

God's Afro

Delusions within about without in all.
We are all children of the delusion, within the delusions are our true soul.