Hey Eggs

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
What's a gayfest?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
It's a 100+ post thread consisting solely of posts by you, and your vast troup of jackdancers.

jack

Ha ha I can feel the breeze from those big ears all the way across the ocean :D

jack

Whose what?

jack

Jesus Chris...get a fucking grip.

jack

I'd karma you, but, you know....

jack

Dear Eggs,

Danny starts threads at comic book forums about gay pride comic book and furry geek parades in Rutland. He keeps wanting to meet me there.

Trouble is, I sold my comic book store years ago but he's still fixated on that, and a comic book geek he admires once told him it would be a good way to troll me to suggest my dead father had sex with me as a child, except my Dad is still alive and I've have never sucked a cock or taken it up the poop chute, and the thought of six naked greased Turkish Ultimate Fighters forcing themselves into every orifice just doesn't give me wood or a 9 iron to navigate the dog leg, so to speak. I need someone else to carry my bag and wash my balls prior to driving them deep into the green with one stroke, if you catch my drift?

What should I do? I hate parades, as you know. The thought of his shit on my dick again makes me tremble with anticipation n'est ce pas??

signed,
Stalked in Stowe

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts

jack

It's like a cycle with him. He backs onto my dick at the most random moments too. Suddenly out of the blue, there he is, riding my pole like some kind of twisted antique Nickelodeon Carousel.

It's disconcerting, I have to tell you.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
jack said:
It's like a cycle with him. He backs onto my dick at the most random moments too. Suddenly out of the blue, there he is, riding my pole like some kind of twisted antique Nickelodeon Carousel.

It's disconcerting, I have to tell you.
I refer you to the saying that got Tex Antoine fired from his weather job at WABC in the 70s.

Happy hunting! :bigass: