HEY GUYS!!!!!!1

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Seriously, are you really seeing that? cuz my poppy looks fine to me.
also, it's past 2 in the morning there! go to sleep! :D

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
It's 4:55 in the morning here. And yeah your av really does look like that. Just reload it and it will fix it once and for all.

I'm watching Farscape PeaceKeeper wars and smoking a big joint so I am not quite ready for sleep yet. Plus this halogen heater is keeping me sufficiently warm in my PC arm chair :D

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
LOL - what a life!
when you wake up later today, tell me if the av looks ok. sweet dreams. :D

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
How come when you don't have a job you always end up staying up all night and sleeping in the afternoon? Why does the human brain work that way?

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
CaptainWacky said:
How come when you don't have a job you always end up staying up all night and sleeping in the afternoon? Why does the human brain work that way?

An interesting observation. I have been an insomniac since.. forever.

It's not unusal for me to stay awake all night and most of the day. It's 2:52 now and I haven't even got to the part of the night where I actually decide to stick something on and watch it.

The fact is if you're not working you CAN stay up. If you are working its just not plausible, you learn pretty quick that you feel like shit the next day. Also if you had to be at work at 8:30 in the morning buy the time you get home you are shattered and midnight seems like a really good time to sleep.

Lucky for me I don't do the "work" thing. Well, I teach a bit but thats not a steady gig.

HA!

CaptainWacky

Yeah, that's true, and staying up all night is cool and sexy.

CaptainWacky

Why do you think I molest kittens?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Because you're addicted to kitten-peen?

CaptainWacky

Because they deserve it, actually.