Hey, KEET!?!? (Cait)

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Just another thread to bug you about sending me pic(s) of your feet.

Caitriona

Something Wicked
LOL............ I haven't forgotten. I'm bugging my sister on a daily basis. She's working hard up to Christmas, then taking off to go skiing. I'm trying to guilt her into coming over before she goes..

But I do pormise you a pic by year's end, because she swore she would bring the camera over as soon as she got back from Mammouth [sp].

And thanks for the reminder and the push, I like that. Makes me feel wanted in a strange foot fetish sort of way. ;)

Big Dick McGee

Oh don't get me wrong, I'd like a pic of the whole you (clothed, naturally), but I ain't holdin' my breath for that one, so a foot pic would be just dandy!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Wait a minute...you were serious about that!?

Caitriona

Something Wicked
Yep, he is.

I don't mind my feet being out there in cyber land. I doubt pics of my feet will ruin my career. ;)

CaptainWacky

But they're just...feet.

Caitriona

Something Wicked
OK, I have a funny story re: foot fetishists.

I was once at a 4th of July pool party. We were all running around, swimming, acting crazy and such. We all settled down for the annual trivial Pursuit game, men against the women. It's an annual event and at that time, the women were up like 5-2 for wins. We were going for another "kill".

So I'm sitting there being all smart and such, and this guy walks up and sort of kneels down at my feet. He says, "Your feet look like they could use a foot massage." Who am I do pass up a foot massage, so I say "Ok.."

Now I'm really paying no attention, although the massage feels good and all, but I'm paying the annual Trivial Pursuit game for crying out loud. No foot massage is going to distract me.

So, we miss a turn and the men are playing and I turn to look at my kneeled foot massager, and there, in front of God and all the party goers, is him in an orgasmic whatever, full erection [we're in bathing suits remember--it was obvious], eyes closed and having a really good time, JUST MASSAGING MY FEET. He cums while he's doing my feet, right before my eyes.

I felt so used. [True Story :)]

CaptainWacky

HOT story!

Caitriona

Something Wicked
You think? I was sort of grossed out at first. I mean it might have been ok, if the guy had said, "Oh let me get off, while I massage your feet." But it seemed kind of like, well, foot rape or something..... [oh that sounds absurd doesn't it, oh well] ;)

As it was I got to watch a perv get off while he looked at my feet like they were the best pair of tits he'd ever seen, and that was sort of cool.

Mind you, I'm not opposed to pervy-ness, but you should ask a girl first. ;)

Big Dick McGee

^Agreed, that was creepy. He should have asked, that smacks of minor sexual assault.

I wouldn't say I have a foot fetish in the classic sense. As I understand it, a true fetish is "a substance, object, or body part which is sexually exciting. Sometimes a fetishist may need the presence of the fetish to induce sexual arousal"

While I do think women's feet are incredibly beautiful (not all, though. Some women don't have pretty feet at all!), I don't need to see feet to become sexually aroused. Nor do I automatically become sexually aroused when I see a great pair of feet.

However, if I am giving a foot massage to someone I am attracted to, and have a relationship with, I WILL become very aroused. It's as much the touch of my skin on hers as it is looking at the beautiful feet.

I will say that my favorite positions are modified missionary, where I'm sort of on my knees, the woman's legs on my deltoids, that way I can suck toes as I am thrusting; I also like doggy because I can see the woman's soles and toes as they flex in response to my deeeeep thrusting.

ummm....can someone please turn down the heat in here? I'm getting a bit flushed. From the heat.

Caitriona

Something Wicked
OK, now that was hot.

And I agree, it did feel yucky at the time. Like someone rubbing up against you in line at the supermarket wihtout your consent. You know what I mean?

CaptainWacky

I'd fuck feet.

CaptainWacky

I'd fuck anything. :(

Big Dick McGee

CaptainWacky

Can I fuck yo9ur feet?