Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
BUMPY

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I was talking to Anna.

Big Dick McGee

Cait, may I ask, what size shoe do you wear?

CaptainWacky

Size NONEOFYOURSICKBUSINESS.

Big Dick McGee

I wear a size 12. I am very interested in Cait's shoe size (I'm persistent).

CaptainWacky

You're PERVERSENT!

Big Dick McGee

Perfect size, actually. I don't like small feet less than size 7 1/2 (not enough to play with), nor do I like feet over size 9, as that's a bit "manly". PERFECT! What colour nail polish is on 'em right now?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
This thread is far too deep & meaningful for the Mine Field, so you have forced me to post this picture of a monkey:

Cheeky-Monkey.jpg

Big Dick McGee

But, I'm just talkin' 'bout Cait's feet? Can you dig it? You daaaaaamn right.

Caitriona

Something Wicked
Big Dick McGee said:
Perfect size, actually. I don't like small feet less than size 7 1/2 (not enough to play with), nor do I like feet over size 9, as that's a bit "manly". PERFECT! What colour nail polish is on 'em right now?

LOL, You are incorrigible. You know that right???

I have on silver polish, but only one coat, so it is real faint, and just a little sparkly--not garish. Then clear polish over that for shine. So it is real faint, and as luck would have it, I just did them like a day ago, so my toes look nice.. no chipped polish at all.

Big Dick McGee

Most excellent, I thank you for your candour. I must retire to the restroom now.

(just kidding)*

*maybe

Big Dick McGee

If it's not too personal of me to ask, have you ever been with a guy who was into your feet?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Big Dick McGee said:
But, I'm just talkin' 'bout Cait's feet? Can you dig it? You daaaaaamn right.

But it's true - look at the length of the posts you provoked from her! - You caused Cait to use her mind, and that is a dangerous thing when she should be spending that time uploading sexy photos of her and PMing them to us!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Big Dick McGee said:
If it's not too personal of me to ask, have you ever been with a guy who was into your feet?

And if it's not too personal of me to ask, do you fancy a good, hard shag?

Big Dick McGee

Excellent point and excellent question!

Caitriona

Something Wicked
Gagh said:
But it's true - look at the length of the posts you provoked from her! - You caused Cait to use her mind, and that is a dangerous thing when she should be spending that time uploading sexy photos of her and PMing them to us!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!! ;)