Hey LC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love Child

One Love
SuN is right. I can't dance.
I take that back.
I can dance.
SuN is of the schooling that if you can't do something right then it should not be done at all. Am I right?
That night, I did feel like dancing
and that night
I danced.
Then one night I felt like making a video
so I made a video.
The video made me happy.
And that is all that matters.

Love Child

One Love
It was funny tho, when I uploaded it-and then saw all of the similar videos out there. There were/are some awesome dancing videos out there!
What SuN is referring to are my belly dance skills-I still have a long ways to go and alot to learn.

Love Child

One Love
But like I said, that video was not really about dancing at all. It was about me having fun and expressing myself and doing it publicly. It was pretty liberating actually.
Let me see you do the same thing SuN? Can you let yourself go? Can you have some fun? Can you be daring? Or do you have other outlets in which you do this? I am curiuos.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
But like I said, that video was not really about dancing at all. It was about me having fun and expressing myself and doing it publicly. It was pretty liberating actually.
Let me see you do the same thing SuN? Can you let yourself go? Can you have some fun? Can you be daring? Or do you have other outlets in which you do this? I am curiuos.

Yeah stfu SuN. You can't even post a decent pic of yourself or a video of yourself dancing.

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
It was funny tho, when I uploaded it-and then saw all of the similar videos out there. There were/are some awesome dancing videos out there!
What SuN is referring to are my belly dance skills-I still have a long ways to go and alot to learn.

I respectfully disagree.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
One's a cunt, the other two are Mirah.

Status
Not open for further replies.