Hi Dork LORD

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
I've been better, actually.

I had to go to the hospital for a rash (NO LOKTAR, IT'S NOT HERPES!), and I'm apparently allergic to something, but I have no idea what.

It was gone when I woke up this morning, but is slowly creeping back now.

AREN'T YOU GLAD WE'RE DISCUSSING THIS IN A THREAD AS OPPOSED TO PM?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I've been better, actually.

I had to go to the hospital for a rash (NO LOKTAR, IT'S NOT HERPES!), and I'm apparently allergic to something, but I have no idea what.

It was gone when I woke up this morning, but is slowly creeping back now.

AREN'T YOU GLAD WE'RE DISCUSSING THIS IN A THREAD AS OPPOSED TO PM?

If it makes you feel better I've been having problems with pain in my throat/neck on and off since last May. Lately, (no joke intended) its been feeling real bad like someone fucked me in the neck deeply and repeatedly. Also been experiencing mild chest pain and shortness of breath and bladder problems. But since I have no medical insurance I just suck it up and deal, go to work and manage best I can.

Somedays I wish I'd get it real bad and pass out or something at work so I'd be rushed to a hospital and be forced to deal with it and get it properly diagnosed.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Don't be sad darlin!

I'm sure we'll both be ok!

Yeah what he said.

I'm just having a crap life atm. On top of my health problems, I lost my atm/debit card for like the 50th time in less than six months so I have to pay yet another five bucks for a new one. And My apartment is a mess so much so that I have mouse and ants running around.

Love Child

One Love
I am still worried. I can be sad if I want. I care about both of you very much and do not like to see either of you sick.